37|Merge

I was sitting next to Scott, we were at the hospital. Theo sat on the other side of me. We brought my mom in last night. And Lydia, my dad, and Mason, they were all hurt.I have been eavesdropping on every nurse that was working on my mom.

"I think she's coagulopathic. I need another suture. The bullet missed the ascending aorta. Brachiocephalic is intact." I heard Dr.Geyer say.

Malia made her way to sit on the side of Scott and held his hand for support.

"Hemodynamics are stable. She's gonna be okay." I heard Dr.Geyer said and I sighed in relief, a few tears threatened to fall again.

I had cried the whole night. But she's gonna be okay. I felt Theo's hand rub my back, I looked back at me and he gave me a sad smile.

"She's gonna be okay." He mumbled, and I nodded.

"Scott, I have to go do something." I whispered to Scott.

"Where are you going?" Scott asked.

"I have to do something, i'll be quick, just let me know if something else happens to mom." I said as I got up.

"Do you want me to go with you?" Theo asked and I shook my head.

They weren't gonna like what I was about to do.

•••

I had made it to the school, my firs instinct was to find Gabe.

I finally found him and literally dragged him into the locker room, shoving him in, closing the door behind me.

"I don't know anything. I swear. I don't know what happened at your house." Gabe said as I walked over to him, my anger rising from hell.

I grabbed him by his shirt lifting him up.

"Do you know who was there? Did you know my mom was there!" I snapped in his face.

"No, I didn't know anything. I don't know anything." Gabe said as my eyes flashed their amber.

I let go of Gabe's shirt and pushed his head onto the mirror that was there. Not hard enough to break the mirror, yet.

"Maybe you haven't noticed lately, but i've been having trouble with controlling myself. And when things happen to my family, my friends, I just can't seem to help it." I say through gritted teeth.

"No, Daisy,wait, please..." Gabe pleaded as I pushed his head harder onto the mirror.

"I just get so damn angry!" I snap as I pressed his head further the mirror broke.

"Stop, Daisy, please." Gabe pleaded as blood starting crinkling down his cheek.

"Do you think i'm going to kill you? Do you think we're killers? Maybe we should be." I said as more blood started pooling from Gabe's cheek.

"You're really gonna kill him?" A voice from behind said, I turned around and saw the only, Theo with his arms crossed over his chest. "I mean, I don't really care if you do. But, have you thought this through? Any idea where you're gonna dump the body? No one saw you grab him, did they? Cause that could be a problem."

"I don't care." I reply looking back at Gabe.

"I don't care either. But at least let me help. I'm the one with experience here." Theo said. "If we kill him, we'll have to find the witnesses and kill them, too. Which means we're gonna need shovels, some plastic bags, maybe a chainsaw.."

I scoffed and let go of Gabe making him fall onto the ground.

"You made your point." I said as I walked over to Theo.