13|Beast of Gevaudan

I was changing out my books for my history class this afternoon , then i hear someone running down the halls. Isn't it the only one... Liam Dunbar.

"Malia just told me that Scott was right about the tunnels... We should go!" Liam said as he shut my locker.

"Liam, leave that to them." I said as i sighed trying to open my locker back up.

"Please.. I just want to see if i can help. You'll be the best, best friend ever please!!!" Liam said with puppy eyes.

"Fine. Just after School i have to get to class." I said with a small smile.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Your the best!" Liam said as he gave me a big hug almost suffocating me. He waved at me before going to his next class.

•••

I left my house and meet up with Liam.

We are walking down in the tunnels it smells all like chemicals it's gross.

"We've past here like five times already, Liam." I said as we passed the same corner, Again.

Liam just lets out a small sigh once we come across a 3-way path.

"And we're lost aren't we?" I ask as i stop and look at Liam.

"Yup." He says popping the "P"

My ear hitches when i hear something. I turn around and see Scott.

"You lost?" Scott asks both Liam and I.

"Completely, how did you know we were down here?" Liam asked.

"I followed Daisy." Scott said as he looked at me.

"You followed me?!" I say as i put my hand on my hip.

"What are you doing down here?" Scott says as he mocks me and puts one of his hands on his hip.

"I'm here, because Liam dragged me here." I say as i cross my hands over my chest earning a glare from Liam.

"Daisy, nobody dragged you i saw you come here by yourself, with out Liam." Scott said.

"We were trying to figure out if this is  where they took me. Me and Hayden. Malia said she was down here too that the scent was the same. She said you were right." Liam said as he turned to look at his Alpha.

"Uh, there's a turn you keep passing. It's easy to miss." Scott said as he looked at Liam with a small smile.

"How many times did you watch us pass it." Liam asked.

"Five. Come on let's see if we can find it." Scott said as he took a turn into one of the tunnels.

•••

It's been thirty minutes. Nothing yet. Then i feel this vibration.

"Do you guys feel that?" Scott speaks up.

"Like somethings vibrating." Liam says.

"I can't tell where it's coming from." I say as i look at one of the walls.

"It's coming from everywhere." Liam says as he kneels down and touches the ground with one of his fingers. " I was just trying to do something right." Liam says as he looks up at Scott.

"You do a lot right." Scott tells his beta.

"Yeah, but i did one thing really wrong. I feel like i had to do more than just say sorry." Liam said as he got up from the ground.