16|Frequency

Parrish had told Scott that he have been waking up at night. Argent thought it would be a good idea to follow him. That's why now i'm with Scott, Liam and Stiles in Stiles' Jeep at 11:30 pm, on our way to the school like Argent had told Scott.

"Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked moving to look at the to older boys in the front.

"It's not Parrish. At least not right now."Scott told his beta.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound headed to the school?" Liam asked as he sat back in his seat next to me.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education. Liam, Hellhounds at the school, so we're going to the school, okay?" Stiles' sarcastic ass said as he shifted the gear and drive faster to the School.

After a few minutes we arrived at the school. Scott, Stiles and I got out Liam was left in the Jeep trying to get out and then boom. I turned around and seen that Liam slammed the Jeep door.

"Sorry." Liam said softly as he scratched the back of his neck slightly ashamed.

Stiles eyed him about to tear his head off. And Scott just sighed.

We walked outside of the school until we found Argent.

"Where's Parrish?" Scott asks Argent.

"I've lost him. He's moving too fast." Argent said as he lowered the gun he was holding.

I looked over to the path of the back buses and see a body laying from a few feet away.

"Scott, that guy's not moving at all." I say causing everyone too look at the direction I was looking at.

Scott got in front of me and walked towards the body. It was torn the body was all bloody and that man was dead. We walked all the way through the path and there's was a trail of dead body parts. Then the bus.

One of the buses was Filled with torn-bloody people. I didn't get near it and neither did the others we were a few feet away from the bus.

"Look." Liam says as he motions to the guy in the bus who is still very injured but alive.

"Help me." The guy in the bus said with a stray voice from the blood coming out of his mouth.

Parrish comes out of the school with flames all over his body. His body stands in front of us but not to close to burn us.

"It's a trap." Parrish says looking at the guy in the bus.

"Please." The guy in the bus pleaded.

Scott hesitated to go help.

"You can't help him!" Parrish growled. And Scott stopped.

I look on top of the bus from the few feet where i'm at and there stands a tall figure...The Beast.

"That's big. No one said it was that big." Stiles says as his eyes widen at the sight of the beast.

"I did." Liam says as he takes a small step back.

The beast let's out a loud growl and runs into the back of the school that leads into a forest. Parrish growls and goes after him.

"What the hell is happening?" Scott asks to no one in particular just waiting for an answer.

"It's getting smarter." Argent said.

•••

Lydia, Liam, Scott, Stiles and I are in the school library right now discussing about what we're going to do about "The beast".