28|Bait

Sheriff and I were in charge of distracting the Ghost Riders, while Scott, Malia, and Lydia tried to remember Stiles in the Argent bunker.

Sheriff drove to the police station cause I had told him that there was a possibility that Theo was still there. Of course nobody is gonna think Theo do anything helpful.

"I'm not saying you have to like him. I'm just saying maybe he can help us." I say as I get out the Sheriff's car.

"Daisy, i'll consider asking Theo for help...When I don't a station full of armed deputies to back me up." Sheriff says as he walks over to the police station main door.

He opened it and no one was there. No one. Sheriff walked up to the walkie-talkie that was on the ground and picked it up.

"Any available units, this is Sheriff Stilinski, do you copy? I repeat, any and all units, this is Sheriff Stilinski. All units-..." Stilinski said but everyone was fine nobody was left.

"They're gone." I said softly but loud enough for Stilinski to hear.

"But that, that's not possible. That's... They couldn't have taken everybody." Sheriff says shaking his head.

"They didn't." I heard the voice which I recognized as Theo. I turned around to see him still sitting still in the cell.

Sheriff and I made our way towards the cell where Theo was.

"Please, please tell me that you brought the key card." Theo said as he stood up from the stone seat.

"I also brought my gun." Stilinski said.

"And your sense of humor. That's great. But we're the only ones left in Beacon Hills, so we need each other which means you need me out of this cell." Theo said his eyes glued to mine as he spoke.

"We need to trust you." I said as I looked up at him.

"Then you need to get realistic, because trust is not important right now, it's us against them. And you want a lot more of us, considering how many of them there are." Theo said.

"I hate to say this but...He's kind of right." I said looking at Stilinski.

"If I let you out... And I see...Any behavior...That I find remotely suspicious. I'll put so many bullets in your head, God won't even recognize you." Sheriff said with a straight face.

"I'm an atheist...Fire at will." Theo said with a soothing voice as he got closer.

Stilinski proceeded to take the keycard out of his back pocket and held it up towards the card reader, he stayed still hesitating.

"You're gonna need to be a bit closer than that, Sheriff. Wave it over the card reader. Come on, you can do it." Theo said almost desperately.

"Sheriff, we need him." I said as I looked up at Sheriff.

Sheriff stood still and Theo lunged his hand out to take the key card but Sheriff managed to pull the card towards him before Theo did. Theo was desperate to get out and It just showed.

"Tell me something." Sheriff said as he held the key card up to his chest.

"What? Tell you what? What are you talking about...?" Theo asked Sheriff.

"Tell me about my son. Tell me one thing... about Stiles that you remember. Just one." Sheriff said .

"You swipe that key card, i'll tell you anything you want." Theo said.

"Sheriff." I said, then I heard thunder. "They're coming."

"One thing, Just one thing!" Sheriff raised his voice but Theo didn't say anything. Sheriff started walking away.