15|Rescuing Lydia Pt.2

Scott paced around the same hallway we were just in with four knocked out security guards on the ground. Liam and I just stood there and watched as my Brother thought of a plan. I walked over to one of the knocked out security guards and pulled out the walkie-talkie.

"Scott." I said as i tossed the walkie-talkie to him. "You can ask someone to let you know about Lydia."

"Good thinking, Daisy" Scott said with a small smile and held up the walkie-talkie." Does anyone have eyes on the closed unit? I need status report."

"It's a war zone down here." The voice on the other line said.

"Uh... 10-4 and what about the patients? Lydia Martin?" Scott asked.

"Who's this?" The voice said.

"Unit 9?" I whisper for Scott to hear.

"It's... Unit 9." Scott stuttered.

"There is no unit 9. Who is this?-" The voice on the other line said but was cut off as Scott crushed the walkie-talkie with his hand.

"All right. We need to figure out another way to get into this closed unit." Scott said.

"How do we get through the Mountain Ash?" I question.

"I don't know yet but there's somebody else here that might be able to help us." Scott said which threw my mind. Who else was here that could help us?

"Who?" Liam blurted out.

I started to think and i imeadiatly knew who Scott was referring to, Meredith.

"Meredith." I say.

We all ran up and down Eichen house trying to find Meredith's room when we finally found it we slowly came into her room quietly.

Meredith had her back turned on us. She was sitting in a chair completely still.

"Meredith, Meredith? It's Scott, Scott McCall." Scott said as he moved closer to Meredith and turned her chair around to face us. She looked exactly frozen.

Scott stepped closer to Meredith and kneeled down in front of her and hold her hand.

"Hey, Meredith can you hear me?" Scott asked Meredith softly.

"Meredith, we need your help." I say softly moving closer.

"We're trying to find Lydia. We're trying to get her out of here." Scott says.

"Scott, i think we better go." Liam says as he peeks his head through the window of the door to see if anymore guards are coming.

"Meredith, listen. There has to be another way to get to Lydia. We can't get past the Mountain Ash. How do we find her?" Scott asked Meredith.

Nothing. Scott looks at Meredith and she reacts and holds his hand up to the back of her neck. She wanted Scott to see for himself through her memories.

"I could hurt you." Scott said as his eyes softened.

Meredith guided his hand fully to the back of her neck.

"Okay." Scott let's out a shaky breath as his claws come out and dig into her.

They both take a loud gasp. I look over at Liam and he opens the door a little bit to get a better view to see if anyone is coming.

Liam quickly shut the door and looked over at me with a panicked look.

"What?" I whispered.

"There's two guards coming." Liam whispered very low enough for me to hear.