40|War

The lights flickered off and on. I heard something move from behind me. I looked back and one of the supposed to be unconscious men had a gun pointed at me.

I grabbed the guy and shoved him out of the room. I ran out the room and looked at the man I just threw when I heard another gun clock.

I looked up and there was at least five men and Gabe.

They all had guns. I'm gonna die.

"Wait, let me do it." Gabe said as he clocked his gun, I slowly started backing away. "You never dress appropriately, that's a shame. Go ahead, Daisy run. It'll be more fun that way." Gabe said as I backed away a little bit more I heard the elevator door swing open when two big arms swung across my waist and pulled me into the elevator just as Gabe and his men stared shooting at me. Luckily it didn't hit me.

I turned around as soon as the elevator closes and saw Theo taking off his beanie.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I sighed the breath I was holding in.

"I was just about to ask myself the same thing."

"You need to stop, I had it all under control! " I said as I punched Theo's chest.

"Hey! Hey! Why are you punching me!" Theo said as he grabbed both my wrist. I scoffed and looked at him. For some reason he looked good, like really, really good.

I looked at his lips and the audacity came to me.

Am I gonna regret this? I mean if i'm gonna die, i might as well have my last kiss in an elevator.

Before I could even think I pressed my lips onto Theo, for a sec he stood there in pure shock but kissed back passionately. He let go of my wrist and I slipped my hands towards the back of his neck and his wandered over to my hips pulling us closer together. He slipped his tongue out brushing over my lips, I greatly opened my mouth a bit as his tongue invaded my mouth.

I low moan escaped from my lips. His hands traveled to my thighs.

"Jump." He hummed into the kiss, I did as he said and jumped as I wrapped my legs around his waist for support.

He slammed me against the wall, earning a groan to escape from me, as I kissed him back harder. His lips moving in sinc with mine. He then disconnected his lips from mine, and kissed down my jaw, to my neck.

One of his hands traveled up my skirt and squeezed my ass a little causing me to moan and he started sucking and biting at my neck. He scraped him fangs across my neck, which gave me a shiver down my spine.

His lips reconnected with mine, for a bit until I heard something. I disconnected my lips from him, I'm still wrapped around him, he heard something as well. He put me down carefully as I walked over to the elevator door, I put my ear on the door and heard Gabe giving instructions to block every elevator.

"Still out there?" Theo spoke up and I nodded. "Look, i'm not dying for you." Theo said his voice literally cracked, we could all tell that was a lie.

"I'm not dying for you either. " I said as I stood in front of Theo, like his tongue wasn't down my throat like literally two seconds ago- Theo looked down at my lips, and I looked away, cause girl, I would gladly continue, but we've got bigger problems. "But I will fight with you."

"Okay." Theo sighed. "Let's fight." Theo said with a smirks

The elevator door opened up and Theo and I snarled at the hunters that were already there.

I grabbed one of the hunters and slammed their head onto the wall. I had to repeat that with two others as Theo took out the other three. By the end of the hallway we were at.

One hunter wasn't fully unconscious they lifted their gun but my mom popped out and electrocuted the hunter with the electric stick.

My mom is a straight bad ass.

Nolan came from behind her. When another guy pointed a gun Nolan took the gun and hit the hunter in the head with the gun.

"Get down !" Nolan yelled as Theo and I turned around to see Gabe holding a gun.

Theo got in front of me and he guided me to run, he ran behind me and he got hit with two bullets. As he fell onto the ground.

I got up and attacked Gabe, knocking the gun out of his hands.

"Daisy!" My mom yelled as I looked behind to see a guy pointing his gun at both Gabe and I.

I ducked down and threw myself out of the way, about five shots were fired. I looked up and they all went to Gabe.

Nolan came up from behind of the guy who just shot Gabe and hit him with a gun in the head. Gabe struggled to drag himself to sit up in a wall. There was blood pooling down his shirt and his mouth. He finally sat up.

I stood up and walked over to my mom. Theo stood up .

"It hurts. It hurts." Gabe choked up as Theo slowly made his way over to him. "It hurts."

Theo made it to Gabe and knelled down in front of him. Just then, Liam, Corey and Mason came into view.

Theo gently grabbed Gabe's hand and held his arm. Black veins started appearing, it was such a beautiful moment, for anyone.

"Does it hurt anymore?" Theo asked Gabe in a low whisper.

"No." Gabe said as he shook his head slightly. With that, his head went over to the side and his eyes fluttered shut, I heard his heartbeat stop.

Theo put back Gabe's arms gently. And stood up.

"This is Monroe. Someone report with a status. Now! Someone respond!" I heard Monroe's voice come from a radio that was on one of the men. "Someone talk to me. What's happening?!?"

I picked up the radio.

"You lost."

•••
A/n:

OMGGG! Don't worry there is still two more extra episodes coming! I'm sooo exited!!!