39|Everyone

I woke up in the morning, pretty tired like usually. I walked over across the hall from my room and brushed my teeth. I proceeded to take my close off but before, I looked the door.

I undressed myself and stepped into the shower. Just hoping that the hot water would run out my worries.

When is this gonna be over?

How many more people are going to have to die?

Am I possibly falling for Theo? Hopefully not.

I'm scared to fall. Very scared.

I sighed as I rinsed off the soap from my body, I heard the door starting to open.

"Hey, someone's in here!" I yelled.

"It's me, I just came to grab my toothbrush." Theo said.

"Couldn't you get it after im out of the shower?" I said.

"Nope." Theo said with a smirk popping the "p"

"Leave!" I said once more and he left.

I got out of the shower and tip-toed over to my room locking the door.

Hopefully, just hopefully nothing happens today. I pulled out and skirt, just a nice black skater skirt.

I put on my undergarments, I then proceeded to put on my skirt, it looked pretty nice. It went a little bit over the mid-thigh. I put on a dark blue shirt that had three buttons at the top and pulled that over my head. I unbuttoned two buttons, just to look 'presentable'. And slipped on some converse.

I started searching for my phone, I couldn't find it. Damn it. Then I heard it ringing, it was under the covers. I walked over to grab my phone. A call from Liam was incoming, I clicked answer.

"He-" I said but quickly got cut off.

"Nolan called me, he said he wants to meet us up at the school. He supposedly wants to help. He wants to show us something."

"Okay, I'll be there i'm on my way." I said as I hung up.

I ran over to Scott's room and knocked once.

No answer.

I knocked again.

No answer.

I walked into the room and no one was there.

He was my ride to school.

I walked and hesitantly walked over to Theo's room.

I lifted up my fist and knocked on the door once.

The door opened.

Theo's eyes immediately spotted my outfit.

"What are you wearing?" Theo asked his voice more demanding.

"A skirt and a shirt?" I said as If i was stupid.

"You can't wear that. Do you know how many guys are going to be cat calling?"

"I just need a ride to school. I don't care if you think I can't wear this, i'm not changing my mind." I said as I crossed my hands over my chest.

"At least change the skirt." Theo said.

All I could sense was pure jealousy. Pure.

"Nope, now are you going to give me a ride or not?"

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Theo asked as he furrowed his brows and mimicked my actions crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'm going to go meet up with Nolan, he wants to show us something, now if you aren't going to give me a ride home, i'll just walk." I said as I started to walk away from his door but his hand grabbed my arm.