18|Lost

It's the next morning, I woke Scott up because Malia, Kira, Stiles, Lydia, and Liam are here. We're around the glass table in the middle of the living room.

"My dads got a APB out..." Stiles says.

"For a 5'8 16-year old?" Kira asks.

"I recommend nine foot tall rampaging werewolf." Stiles says.

"It still might not be him." I say fiddling with my fingers.

I didn't want to believe that Mason was the beast and neither did Liam.

"I can keep checking woods." Malia says.

"Mom, can check all the hospitals in the county. We can find him." Scott says coming into view looking at me.

"What happens then?" Liam asks.

"We figure out a way to save him." Scott says as he adjust his leather jacket.

"Okay, were else could we look?" Lydia asks.

"Let's ask Corey." Scott says as he reaches for the shelf and Corey becomes visible.

My eyes go wide. Obviously I always forget Corey can become invisible.

"Wait, wait." Corey says as Scott holds him up by his T-shirt.

"Scott, put him down." I say and Scott let's go of Corey.

"It's not my fault. They took him and I couldn't do anything. They took him." Corey said he was scared.

"Who? Corey Who took him!?" I raise my voice a little.

"The Dread Doctors." Corey said with pure frightening.

•••

So, let's say things took a turn and we're desperate to find Mason. And Scott here thinks it's a good idea to talk to Theo. Yes, Him the one that tried to kill Scott. Also the idiot who we all once trusted. Also well, let's just stop there the list goes on for a while.

Scott, Liam and I are at the School Theo decided to meet at the men's locker room... Great.

"How stupid are we to be doing this?" I ask as we are walking up the the Men's locker room.

"We're not stupid. We're desperate." Scott says.

"How desperate?" Liam asks.

"Incredibly desperate." Scott says as he opened the men's locker room revealing Theo and Tracy.

Liam and I, walk in and after Scott does too closing the door behind him. As soon as I walk in i send Theo a glare which causes him to smirk up at me.

"I told you we'd end up on the same side." Theo says looking at me with a cheeky smirk.

"How about I punch you in the balls to remind you we're not." I say with a small smirk returning the gesture.

"I love this kid." Theo says as he chuckles and looks at me.

"I don't." Tracy said pure venom in her tone.

I smelt Jealousy coming from Tracy. But I didn't know why. So I just kept it to myself as Liam pulled me back away from Theo. I wasn't that close but still he pulled me away.

"We know you're not on our side, Theo. You said you wanted to help Lydia, but you left Eichen with something else, didn't you?" Scott says unsure.

"You mean the mask? Are you worried about that?" Theo says with that stupid smirk never leaving his face.

"Did you put it on?" Scott asks.

Tracy looks over at Theo. Of course he put it on.

"Who did you see?" Scott questions.