10|Last Chimera

While i was trying to calm down from the crying. I heard a loud thud on the floor. I quickly got up and i opened my bedroom door. There he was... Scott on the ground. I ran to him and tried to shake him awake. He was bleeding he wasn't heeling from Theo's claws.

Then i hear a knock on the door. I quickly run downstairs and open the door. There's Parrish and behind him is Lydia. But She's like frozen. Completely.

"Oh thank god your here. Scott he- he's not waking up. He's on the ground upstairs." I say as i try and hold back tears.

"Ok here, carry Lydia to the couch, i'll try and wake him." Parrish says as he motions to Lydia.

I nod and Parrish zooms upstairs and i carry Lydia and lie her down on the couch. I stay with Lydia and my heart aches. Everything has fallen out of place. Lydia was like the sister i never had. A few minutes later Scott walks down the stairs with Parrish, i let out a sigh.

"Thank god your ok." I say as i go over to him, but i still see the blood on his shirt." your bleeding."

"I'm fine i'll be ok." Scott says giving me a soft smile." Why are you here?" Scott asks Parrish

"I need your help." Parrish says.

"With what?" Scott asks Parrish.

"With her." Parrish says as he looks over at Lydia. Scott didn't notice her. He ran over to her and felt bad. "I found her in the woods... her body was freezing and that wasn't the worst part. There was a sheriff badge."

"No, this is a warning." Scott says as if he realizes something.

"We need to get her to the hospital. Now." I say." Stiles is at the hospital and i'll tell him that Lydia isn't doing good. He must be so upset with his father being at the hospital."

"I'll go with you." Scott says." Parrish get her in the car we're going to the hospital.

•••

We rush in the Hospital with Parrish carrying Lydia's limp body.

"Help! Get someone to help me quick! I've got an 18 year-old female, potentially hypothermic." Parrish says as a nurse comes to help him.

Scott and I make out way to the elevator and just as it's about to close, Parrish nods at Scott, and he returned the gesture.

The elevator closes and we go up to the third floor. As soon as the elevator opened i heard Stiles yelling at the doctors. Stiles looks out the door and sees Scott. Stiles lunges himself at Scott.

"Where were you!? You trusted him. You believed him right, huh?! So, where were you! Where the hell were you!" Stiles yells in Scott's face.

"Hey! Stiles get off of him!" I say as i gripped onto Stiles' arms and pulled him back.

"Boys what is going on!" My mom suddenly comes out of the room she was in.

"Okay, alright, alright." Stiles says as he calms down while i still have my grip on him.

"Look, your dad ain't the only that got hurt." Scott said as he lifted himself up from the ground.

"Oh, you'll heal." Stiles said looking at the blood stain on Scott's shirt.

"I'm not talking about me." Scott says as he covers up that stain with his jacket.

"He's talking about Lydia." I say to Stiles and his eyes widened.

•••

Stiles tried talking to Lydia but Ms. Martin wasn't allowing anyone in. She thinks it's our fault that Lydia is in that state. Parrish, Scott, Stiles, My mom and myself are in one of the hospital rooms talking.