09|Supermoon

"What do you mean no?" Liam questions Scott with a look of disappointment.

"Liam, look at her. She's too weak, it will kill her. We don't even know what the Mercury's doing to her. We don't even know if it's actually Mercury. This can't be the only way to save her life." Scott said to his beta.

"It saved mine." Liam said

I was in the corner listening to them. I pulled out my phone and decided to text stiles.

Daisy: Hey, can i talk to you?

I was surprised he answered pretty quickly.

Stiles: You know, don't you?

Daisy: Yes but i'm not here to judge you, i'm here to listen to you.

Stiles: Daisy i messed up. Scott hates me.

Daisy: He doesn't hate you, when can i talk to you? Can you talk right now?

Stiles: How about tomorrow? Morning.

Daisy: ok i'll see you.

I felt sadness overwhelm me. Stiles didn't deserve any and i just wanted to hear him out. I put my phone back in my back pocket as i listened to the discussion that Liam and Scott were still having.

"You know that was different. You were hanging off a ledge." Scott said

"You promised, you said you'd do every you could." Liam said with anger in his tone.

"Which is why i'm not going to do something i think is going to kill her there has to be... there has to..." Scott said as he struggled with his breathing.

"Scott." Theo said as he passed Scott his inhaler.

Pretty weird if you ask me, why the hell did Theo has my brothers inhaler?

"There's another way to save her." Scott said after he inhaled the inhaler.

"Guys, i don't know what the statistics are for surviving a werewolf bite, but she's definitely not surviving this, we've got to do something." Theo said as he kneeled in front of Hayden.

"There's only one person that can maybe help her." I state finally speaking up and waking up to Scott.

"Mom." Scott says looking at me as i nod.

"But she has a shift it doesn't end until midnight. And she needs rest. So we can stay here all night and she can come in the morning." I say.

They agreed with me. And we stayed there the whole night. In the Morning my mom is now here.

"What's that?" Liam asks my mom.

"It's called chelation therapy. It removes heavy metals from the blood. But the problem is, is that it can injure the kidneys and Hayden's only has one to begin with so.." My mom says as she puts a needle onto Hayden's hand. Which causes her to whince in pain.

"You hurting her." Liam says as he grips into my moms arm.

"And your hurting me." My mom says looking at Liam.

I quickly shot up a glance a Liam as so does Scott. Liam let's go of her arm.

"Sorry." Liam apologizes and puts his hands behind his back.

"Guys remember, we're here to save a life not to kill each other." Theo said glancing at Liam.

"It's a full moon. We can feel it even during the day." My brother said looking at Me and Liam .