32|Afraid

I was on my way to the Lacrosse field, I had initially quit Lacrosse, Coach wasn't to happy about it. But I just had too much on my mind. It was good, Coach gave Theo my spot. I walked over to the bleachers where I saw Mason wave at me, I ran over and sat in between Lori and him.

"Corey's been practicing all summer to play goalie . He's actually gotten really good." Mason said as I looked out the field and saw Theo throwing the ball into the net, Corey missed the shot.

"The season doesn't start for at least a week." Lori said as she smiled.

"Thank God." Mason mumbled under his breath.

Brett was there too. Coach thinks it's more competitive since Liam and Him want to tear each other apart.

I watched as the players threw a few shots. Brett ran over to Liam and Liam took Theo with him running into the net with Corey.

Mason shut his eyes and groaned.

"Um, was that Liam, Brett, Theo, or Corey?" Mason asked as still had his eyes shut.

"I think that was all of them." Lori said looking out on the field.

They all got back up in there position, Liam had the ball this time. Liam was ranging with anger. I could smell it from the bleachers.

Liam ran over with the ball and knocked Brett off his feet, Brett slams onto the ground. Liam runs and throws the ball into the net with all his force, Corey ducks down and the ball went straight through the net.

Liam took off his helmet and ran inside the school.

•••

After a while Liam hasn't came out yet. It was darkening we had to study for a history test we had tomorrow. Theo, Corey, Mason and I walked into the guys locker room and there was Liam innocently tying his shoe.

"Hey, guys. What're you doing here?" Liam asked.

"Looking for you." I said as I put my hand in my hip.

"History test tomorrow? We need to study." Mason said.

"Oh, yeah. Right." Liam said with a nervous chuckle.

"Wait, study?" Theo asked as he looked at me.

"Yeah, if you want to graduate then you have to study." I said.

"Why don't you teach me?" Theo said with a smirk.

"In your dreams, Raeken." I said as I smacked his arm.

Corey walked over and tried to lean against a locker until he slightly almost fell into the locker. The whole locker door was gone. I looked at Liam and he just gave me a smile. Yup, that was definitely Liam.

"You know, studying is probably a good idea since I have no idea what it's on." Liam said as he stood up.

"It's on Mussolini and the rolo of fear- baiting in the rise of fascism. We can study together." Corey said.

"Yeah, can we take the test together?" Liam said which made Corey crack a smile.

"Hey...Guys..." Mason said with wide eyes. I looked over at the direction he was looking and there was a trail of blood.

I walked over and followed the line, the rest got behind me following me. The trail of blood stopped once I meet eye-to-eye with a dead body. But not just any kind of dead body. It had literally no skin. It was almost traumatizing.

We all split up. Corey and Mason went to check in the library if anyone was there. Theo went to go check the gym. Liam looked around the first floor of the building, and I looked on the second. We all meet up again on the stair case.

"Library's empty." Mason panted.

"Gym too." Theo said.

"Aaron is the only one I can't get a hold of." Liam said.

"Did anyone check the parking lot? To see if his car was still there?" I asked and they all shook their heads.

We ran out and there was still Aaron's car there. We walked back inside and I turned to look into a classroom and there he was facing the window.

"Aaron?" I asked as the others followed behind me.

"Hey guys." Aaron said with a grin as he turned to face us.

"Oh, thanks God you're okay." Mason said as he let out a sigh.

"Where were you?" Liam asked.

"I forgot we have a history test tomorrow." Aaron said.

"We've been trying to call you." Corey said as Aaron pulled out his phone.

"Huh, must've died." Aaron said as he tried to turn on his phone.

Aaron soon left and so did the others, Mason dropped me off at my house, As I walked in there was, Scott, Lydia, and Malia.

"Hey, guys. Oh- something bad happened." I said as soon as I saw the look on their faces.

Apparently Lydia went to the nut job Eichen House, Parrish was detained by those crazy doctors and almost died. Lydia also said that the doctor killed every supernatural creature from the closed unit.

"He killed every supernatural in the closed unit? All of them?" I asked in shook.

"He said he couldn't see it any other way." Lydia said.

"Well, i've got another way. You don't kill everyone." Malia said.

"I think he was afraid." Lydia said shrugging her shoulders.

"The wolves, the rats. It keeps coming back to the same thing, fear." Scott said as the expression on his face was more like realizing something.

"What is everyone afraid of?" I questioned.

"Us." Scott said as he pulled out a silver bullet out of his pocket. "We don't know what fear would do to someone. I mean, it can change them. They'll look at us differently. They'll do things that they've never done before." Scott said.

"People can be so stupid." Malia blurted out.

"They're not stupid, they're scared." Lydia said.

"And scared people will do things that you wouldn't believe." Scott spoke.

•••

Theo

I roomed around in my truck once again, I stopped at a empty parking lot and put the car in park. I sat there and started thinking about her...Daisy.

We are now friends, that's good, right? I mean i would love nothing more than to be more than that, but it's what I get. I betrayed the pack, I deserve it.

My feelings for her are still there. Not as bad as they we're but they are still there. I mean, she's beautiful. My heart skips like twenty beats when I see her, she probably doesn't even notice it. Her heart skips a beat every time she sees me, which I find adorable, she doesn't even notice it. Maybe she's just excited to see me? She definitely doesn't like me, I mean I betrayed her and her friends, how would she ever like me?

•••

A/n:

Are you guys liking it so far? How was you're guys day?