Shopping with Mina

The girls woke up relatively early that morning and all agreed to meet eachother at 12 to go to the mall it was currently 11 so kyoka had an hour to kill.

Jiro decided to wear some ripped black Jean's, a belt, some chains, along with an off the shoulder shirt, and she put on the choker mina had gotten her just a few days back.

Jiro laid back into her bed looking at her ceiling she could hear the birds chirping from outside and the sunlight just slipped inside through her curtains she was relaxed.

But that tranquility didn't last very long because a few seconds later she heard a knock at her door.

"Who is it?" She called out not getting up she didn't feel like getting up from the place she just layed down in.

The door crept open to reveal a certain idiot blonde with his stupid idiot smile.

"Hey Jiro!" He greeted his friend walking in sitting at the foot of her bed.

"Oh hey what's up Jamming-Whey?" She replied, she knew kaminari had his date with shiozaki later that day so she assumed that's what he came in to talk about.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go with me to the arcade this Monday of course you dont have too I just thought it'd be nice to get our minds off of school work and other un related topics" Denki asked with a cheery tone the same he always uses when hes talking to his friends

Jiro thought for a second she liked the idea of hanging out with kaminari they habent hung out in awhile know that she thought about it and if they were gonna be playing games denki would have no reason to bring up shiozaki.

"Sure, why not" Jiro replied

"Oh yea! Get prepared to lose Jiro-san!" Denki replied cocky as ever.

"You say that as if I'm gonna Lose to you sorry Dummanari theres not a chance of that happening" Jiro snorted trying to keep her laughter in.

Denki smiled "Do you wnat to bet on it????" Denki smirked evily

"Alright then but I'm gonna win" Jiro replied

"Sure you are, lemme catch you saying that after I destroy you" Kaminari gave a cocky smile but then burst out in laughing.

"You cant even keep yourself together and you think your gonna beat me?" She replied although small giggles were escaping her mouth and before she knew it she was on the floor laughing.

"I'm just saying your gonna get absolutely destroyed" Denki teased.

"Tell me that when you actually beat me which you will not because your gonna be the one getting destroyed" Jiro jokingly elbowed him in his stomach.

"oW!" He replied it didn't actually hurt he was just being dramatic.

"Hey where are you going your all dressed up" Denki raised an eyebrow noticing his friend clothes.

"Oh Mina invited me and Yaomomo to go to the mall with her" Jiro answered sitting up.

Kaminari stared at her neck noticing her choker

"That's a cute choker you got on" Denki said noticing the little lightning bolt but honestly the fact Jiro was the one wearing it made it cuter.

Jiros face flushed pink but it was hidden by the light "Oh yea Mina bought it for me a couple days ago!" Jiro replied although the choker reminded her very much of kaminari she wasn't gonna tell him that.

"Oh that's nice I think it looks good on you" Denki complemented his friend with a smile.

Jiro's face was now turning different shades of pink and red and her phone rung not long after he had finished his sentence.