Bad Idea

[This chapter has nothing to do with the last two but it's super cute and this idea is just amazing]

Now being around 1 AM in the morning neither Kaminari or Jiro were asleep instead they were both in his room. Kyoka laid her head on his chest. Her eyes however, wide open. She stared up at the blonde who looked down at her. The two weren't able to sleep so they just kinda laid there in silence.

Sighing in frustration the girl shoved her face deeper into kaminari's chest suddenly breaking the awkward silence that had fallen upon the two. "I'm bored and I cant sleep, we have class tomorrow too!" the girl complained. "Hm, I can't sleep either" kaminari mumbled as he ran his fingers through the girls dark purple hair.

The two have been dating for 2 and a half months now and kaminari still brought butterflies to Jiro's stomach except now she no longer hated the feeling, she liked it. Blushing was usual for her no matter how hard she tried to hide it, no matter what the blonde did it'd always cause her face to turn different shades of pink and red.

And the blonde always noticed "Awww your turning red" Kaminari used this as an excuse to tease her.

Only digging her face deeper into his chest she shouted. "Shut up!" Kaminari of which just chuckled softly. "You sure do like using my chest as a pillow huh?" He giggled.

Shit was he right kyoka couldn't exactly argue with him either because she just dug her head even deeper into his chest. "Shut up you stupid idiot!" She shouted in a flustered tone though her shouting was muffled by his shirt he could still hear her. "Well that isn't a no" Kaminari laughed.

God how he could always find a way to make her heart beat speed up. She thought she'd eventually get used to the feeling, since they were dating. But boy was she wrong. "Y'know it's cute that you like to dig your head in my chest" kaminari said looking up to the ceiling. "Huh? How?" Kyoka asked now picking her head up her cheeks a tinted pink.

Blushing at the sudden sight of his girlfriend the blonde smiled. "Well for one it's just really cute I dont know how to explain I think it's cute, but for two your basically using my chest to hide how red you are and to hide your face from me. So, if you think about it your basically saying that digging your face into my chest makes you safe. And I'm glad I'm able to make you feel safe" the blonde explained. "When did you get smart?" Kyoka asked her cheeks burning up again her hands resting on his chest as she held her head up.

Chuckling softly the blonde leaned up a bit. "I'm not- Mmmmn" he spoke as he leaned in to kiss her, their lips connecting for a good 5 seconds before he pulled back. "I'm just good at reading you" he huffed quickly before laying back down. Kyoka of which was still frozen from the kiss rushing her head into his chest.

"I hate you" She muttered her words muffling through his shirt. "I love you too" He chuckled his girlfriend only digging her deeper onto his chest once again.

Keeping her head deep within his chest Jiro refused to lift it up. "How am I supposed to sleep when you have me like thisss???? Ughhhhh! Get these stupid butterflies out of my stomach!" She groaned into his shirt.

Laughing he couldn't help but smile at the girl who was using his chest as shelter from him. "Good to know that I bring butterflies to your stomach" he chuckled. "Idiot" she muttered.

Leaning in he kissed her forehead softly. "Just admit you like to use my chest as a pillow we all know it" he laughed. "Who is we??? You know nothing!" She stayed stubborn.

"Just admit ittt"

Again she dug her face deeper. "Alright fine! I do like using your chest as a pillow. You happy???" She finally admitted. "I'm very happy" he laughed watching as Jiro nudged her head up to where you could only see her eyes and the tip of her nose. Kaminari kissed her again on her forehead.