Marriage

[WARNING‼️‼️‼️‼️ I DONT KNOW JACK SHIT ABOUT WEDDINGS WHAT AM I? IM NOT MARRIED WHO AM I GONNA GET MARRIED TOO IF I LIEK 2D, 2D CHARCTERS😭😭😭 I DONT KNOW SHIT. SO THIS IS PROBABLY NOT THE BEST WRITTEN I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE]

Two months had passed since the proposal and it was currently august 10th the day of her wedding nothing could ruin this for her. Kaminari was more then excited for today he couldn't wait he woke up that morning in quite a happy mood getting up from bed and walking into the kitchen to see his girlfriend cooking breakfast.

Kaminari snuck up on her and with a swift arm movement pulled her close by the waist standing behind her. "Goodmorning baby, How are you on this wonderful day" He spoke in his morning voice kissing the girls nape softly.

Kyoka blushed the feeling of butterflies began to take over her stomach god did she love his morning voice. "Goodmorning you dummy. I'm great, you?" She asked as she let her cheeks fade into a red color.

Kaminari kissed the back of her neck again pulling her closer into his body his warmth transferring to her. "I'm great! I can't wait for tonighttt! Me and the guys are gonnna leave around 2 pm so I can get ready and things were also gonna go get lunch Me, Midorya, Tokoyami, Bakugo, Todoroki, Sero, Kirishima, Iida, and Ojiro!" Kaminari's exclaimed.

Gently she put the strips of bacon that were in the pan on two separate plates. "That's nice, me and the girls are gonna go grab lunch at some weird expensive restaurant I dunno Momo's paying, then we're gonna head back to Mina's to get ready"

Excitement struck the boy. "My mom said she's coming and so did my biological mother" Kaminari replied his voice a little excited. Jiro's eyes softened as she heard Kaminari's voice change due to his excitement she put the pan down turning around to face her soon to be husband giving him a smile as he reached down placing a kiss on her lips.

"I invited everyone from class A and B and almost everyone is going" Kaminari mentioned pulling away from the kiss only to see his fiancé's pink face thinking she looked absolutely adorable. "I'm glad they all should've came to watch the best couple get married" Jiro said in a tone of cockiness.

The two chatted about the topic a bit more while eating breakfast and before they knew it, it was time to leave their house both going their separate ways for the evening.

Kyoka and her friends went down to Mina's place after eating some sushi at a sushi bar. Momo had Jiro's dress as Kyoka didn't want Kaminari to see it just yet.

Jiro took a quick shower at Mina's place. And dried off changing into pants and a shirt while the girls did there make up. Mina dragged Jiro sitting her down on a chair. "what are you doing?" She asked. "Your makeuppp, Uraraka hair" Mina orderd Uraraka going to stand behind Jiro brushing her hair out.

The girls eventually finished Jiro having her hair styled to the side her bangs on one side of her face. Mina finished with her makeup and it was time to leave Momo carrying the dress in her bag. Each one of the girls wore a light purple dress Momo wore a long body fitting off the shoulder one. Uraraka wore a knee length dress that had ruffles and things. Tsu wore a shortsleeved dress that was shorter near the front but gradually grew longer. Mina wore a longer dress that had a slit down the side. Finally hagakure wore a sparkly purple dress.

The pros made their way into Momo's car and began to drive to where the wedding would be held. When they had gotten there Mina, Momo, and Uraraka joined Jiro to the room where she'd be changing into her dress. Jiros father of which was waiting outside the room as Kazuko and Mika greeted everyone who came.

Kaminari had just gotten there rushing into another room to which Kirishima, Sero, and Bakugo followed him in. Bakugo put Denki's hair into a loose low short ponytail. "Just remember you hurt her and I'm gonna beat your ass and after that I'm gonna leave your body there and Jiro's father will murder you" Bakugo snickered in a voice only a demonic child would make. "Don't scare him before the wedding man it's not manly" Kirishima chuckled.