is this really a date?

It was Saturday afternoon after school kaminari was looking around his closet knowing he had a date with shiozaki he hadn't told anyone about it because he didn't really care.

Kaminari still regardless of his new feelings put on something decent he put on a Graphic T-shirt some blue ripped Jean's he added a belt and a chain and that was it it was decent enough.

He put his hair into his usual day to day look.

And he was done it was no where near 4 PM he just wanted to get dressed ahead of time so he could go hang out with his friends.

He made his way over to the main area looking around for his friends.

"HEY SERO!" He shouted running over to the group of guys.

"Whats up Kaminari?" Sero greeted his friend back.

Kirishima waved at kaminari and bakugo just shrugged his shoulders.

"So are you and salad hair dating?" Bakugo asked.

Denki looked at bakugo unfazed "I dunno" Kaminari let out in an unusual tone.

"Isnt that just perfect" Bakugo rolled his eyes before sitting back down quietly.

"Hey guys" Mina's voice was heard as she walked to the group of guys.

"What's up raccoon eyes?" Bakugo smiled.

"Nothing I just wanted to see how you guys are it's funny cause no ones been talking about how Kaminari left Kyoka's dorm yesterday morning still in his pajamas" Mina replied smiling she had watched this herself she was walking downstairs when she saw Kaminari run out of Jiros room.

"Oooo you were caught red handed my dude" Sero said in a low tone.

"You owe us an explanation dunce face" Bakugo snapped with a small smirk on his face.

"Dude! It wasn't like that!!!!" Denki nervously shouted his cheeks getting all red his heart pounding right against his chest as he remembered her peaceful sleeping face.

"Uh huh- THEN WHY WERE YOU THERE???" Mina demanded an explanation.

"Because me and her were working on the project!" Denki's cheeks only got redder.

"why are you blushing then?" Mina pointed out seeing how red denki was she looked to kirishima's hair then to denki at this point kirishima's hair was only a little redder.

"Because its hoT?" Denki nervously replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Mhmmm but I'm not gonna lie to you your so called crush on shiozaki is pretty much an admiration cmon dude open your eyes" Mina stated putting her hand on her hip.

"I'm pretty sure it's a crush I wouldn't be trying to score a date with her if I just admired her" Denki replied although he himself couldn't really argue with what she had just said he never thought of it that way but he couldn't let mina get to him so he just shook the thought off.

"Whatever you say dude just watch you come running to me when you find out you have the FATTEST crush on Kyokaaa~" Mina teased causing denki to blush even more.

"Awh look at how red he is isnt she just great her short purple hair her purplish eyes her face her skin? Come on I know you love herrrr~" Mina still teased the boy to which he just responded by getting even redder than he was before.

"Her sarcastic attitude her love for music her talent oh theres so much to her so when are you gonna admit you love her~? And stop chasing salad bitch?" Mina asked still teasing him.