Swim suits

It was around 10-11 PM that sunday morning and Mina had managed to wake up relatively early than usual considering she usually slept in til 12 AM and in some cases even 1 PM.

She quickly got dressed putting shorts and a tank top on. Stretching her limbs as she yawned.

She had exited her room now making her way downstairs. She crept down the stairs. Surprisingly she didn't hear any noise, So she assumed she was the only one awake at the moment.

But when she got down their she caught a glimpse of some of her classmates surrounding the couch.

"Hey guys! Goodmor-" was all she could get out before everyone silently shushed her.

Now confused she had walked over to the couch to see none other than, Kyoka jiro and Denki kaminari sound asleep.

Her eyes widened in pure excitement. Jiro had been sleeping on top of kaminari her head on his chest. Kaminari's too was asleep snoring softly, his hands around her waist resting nicely on her back. The two had one ear bud plugged into their ear meaning that they had been listening to music Mina took note of that.

Squealing...

That's what Jiro woke up too that Sunday morning.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Mina's hand almost instantly flew to her mouth, Not being able to contain her loud squeals but it was already to late.

"Huh?" Kyoka mumbled obviously very tired. She quickly looked up at them before looking back down at kaminari her face glowing up different shades of pink and red.

"AHHH!" She screamed loudly causing the boy under her to open his eyes.

Kyoka panicked for a second immediately tumbling off the couch only to pull kaminari with her both of them falling on the floor in the same position they were before.

Both there faces were red.

"AH, MINA YOU RUINED IT!" hagakure yelled.

"Aww! They looked so cute together. That's too bad" uraraka shrugged her shoulders making a face of disappointment.

"IM SORRY!" Mina yelled loudly.

Jiro sat up from the position she was in only to be met with kaminari's face again.

She quickly stabbed him with her earphone Jack's not thinking about her actions once so ever.

"OWWW" Denki screamed in pain.

Kyoka sprang up realizing her jacket wasn't even zipped her head on her hands trying to hide how red she was as she stopped stabbing the boy who was now sitting up.

"What- happened?" Kaminari looked around before the memory of earlier that morning hit him. Not that it helped the color of his cheeks.

"Goodmorning, sleepy heads~" Sero smirked at the two more directed to denki though.

Kyoka didn't bother looking up.

Kaminari looked around the room almost everyone in their class was looking at them.

Heck, bakugo was in the corner with the smallest smirk on his face.

Kaminari quickly stood up.

"UHM- YEA IM JUST GONNA GO" Denki screamed. Grabbing ahold of Jiro's wrist saving her from that awkward conversation with Mina.

Everyone watched them leave the room.

"Aren't you gonna follow them?" Sero asked the pink skinned girl next to him.