Arcade

Everyone was currently at the dorms kyoka had agreed to go to the arcade with kaminari around 3-4 PM just the day before so she was struggling on what to wear.

It was getting pretty warm out due to the spring so she had to find something she wouldn't die of heat in.

She then remembered she had bought a pair of black shorts when she went to the mall with mina she put on some fishnets and then the shorts added a belt and some chains then threw on a T-shirt tucking some of it into her shorts and then put on a simple black choker and she was basically ready...

Kaminari had just gotten out of the shower and he looked around in his closet for something nice to wear he too struggled because of the weather as he and kyoka both had somewhat the same fashion sense.

He managed to find something he slipped on some black ripped jeans along with a belt then added some chains and he put on a pretty Nice T-shirt from a band he had liked, then put on a necklace and a choker and finally he topped his look off with a couple of silver rings on each hand.

He looked at himself in the mirror for a second and then decided to tie his hair in a loose ponytail pulling his bangs out since it made him look attractive in his opinion.

Denki then put up finger guns when he looked at himself in the mirror.

"Awh yea! Looking good" denki said to himself winking at his own reflection before it hit him Wait why am I trying so hard to look good I'm just hanging out with a friend why do I care what's she thinks about my looks???? He thought to himself and paused lost in thought.

He then shook his head shaking the thought off before he looked over to the clock realizing it was 3:45 PM he put on some shoes then made his was downstairs noticing jiro still wasn't there he sat down on the couch plugging in his ear buds to listen to some music.

He then felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to see mina grinning at him.

"Hey mina what's up?" Denki asked.

"Where ya going your dressed up all nice dont tell me you have another date cause from your clothes it seem like it" Mina pointed out.

"Oh no I'm just gonna go out with jiro to the arcade I'm waiting for her to come down" Denki replied but the his eyes widened realizing he made a mistake in telling mina that.

"Your WHAT?" Mina's eyes lit up in glee.

"I- dude y'know it's not like that!" Denki replied.

"Yea yea I know" mina rolled her eyes "but I'd think your relationship status would be a lot better if it was" Mina muttered under her breath.

"Speaking of relationships how are you and salad bitch?" Mina changed the topic.

"Were good I have her number but we haven't talked since the date" Denki replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Why?" Mina asked.

"Hey guys" Jiro was soon put to vision.

"Hey kyoka!" Mina smiled.

"Hey jiro!" Denki sat up greeting his friend he still his eyes glued to his phone so he didn't really take note on jiros clothes just yet.

"Well we should get going well see ya later mina" Jiro said grabbing denkis wrist and dragging him outside of the dorms.

Only then did he realize how pretty she looked not that she wasnt pretty every other day but her outfit was so cool and it looked really good on her she was total eye candy.