Awkward date

[Hey guys I just wanted to say this chapter takes place on the same day the girls went to the mall. This chapter is just gonna be how his date is going with shiozaki]

Kaminari was in his room putting on his clothes he had just finished his shower

As soon as he put his clothes on he heard a knock at his door.

Confused he opened it "Hey man" Sero and kirishima both said in usion stepping in.

"Hey what are you guys doing her?" Denki smiled.

"You really think were not gonna help you get ready?" Sero laughed.

"You can barley tie your own tie man" Kirishima added.

Kirishima usually had to tie Denki's tie for him when they went to school cause kaminari wouldnt do it right.

"But I'm already dressed" Denki looked at them confused.

They weren't gonna lie denki did have good fashion sense but he still needed help in some area's.

Sero laughed "Are you really gonna go on a date with messy hair???" Sero questioned.

"Well I was gonna do it but you guys knocked on the door" Denki replied.

"You were gonna just have it in your usual hair style and were not doing that sit down" Kirishima replied.

Neither kirishima or Sero liked the fact denki was going on a date with shiozaki but they were still gonna help him.

"Did Mina brainwash you guys???? Or what?" Denki chuckled.

Sero rolled his eyes and tied denkis hair back into a ponytail.

This was a new hair style for Denki and it looked good he smirked at himself in the mirror.

"I look good" Denki smiled.

"Let's not get to cocky here" kirishima chuckled.

Kirishima sprayed some hair spray on denkis hair making sure the ponytail wouldn't get loose at any point of the day.

"So have you and shiozaki figured out where to go?" Sero asked he was sitting on denkis bed as kirishima was fixing denkis bangs.

"Oh were gonna go eat at a restaurant then watch a movie it seems the most simple" Denki replied.

"Okay man you better tell us what happens" Sero smiled.

"Will do" Denki added.

"Hold still" Kirishima muttered trying to get his bangs out evenly.

"Alright! Alright! Stop pulling my hair will ya?" Denki replied in slight pain.

"Right, sorry but sit still" Kirishima again said.

As soon as they finished with his hair they looked at him.

"Hmmm something is missing" Kirishima said resting his chin on his finger.

"Put on a choker" Kirishima replied.

Denki did what he was told and put on one of his chokers.

"There we go" Kirishima smiled.

"Yup that was it welp you look good what time does your date start???" Sero asked.

"In 30 minutes" Denki replied looking over to the clock.

"Well that gives us 30 minutes to kill right?" Sero replied holding up 3 controllers for the three of them.

The boys spent those 30 minutes playing video games and not surprisingly both Kirishima and Sero got absolutely destroyed, video games were one of the few things Denki was good at.