Meeting The Fam

Here kaminari and Jiro stood infront of a tall dark brown wooden door one of which the girl had knocked on. She stood next to the blonde waiting for the door to open.

She was wearing a ripped gray t-shirt with a black turtleneck underneath since she knew her home was usually cold. The girl had on black ripped Jean's and a nice pair of black boots finally some rings and a necklace.

Specifically, she had told the blonde not to wear anything fancy as she knew her parents wouldn't care all that much. So he had on some baggy tanish cargo pants, an oversized T-shirt, his hair was in a loose ponytail, rings and a necklaces, and a nice pair of sneakers.

Despite having similar fashion sense and taste the two were still very different, though kaminari would dress like her a lot he still had other styles. The two differed a lot but always managed to get along this is what they liked about eachother, their differences.

So, here they stood one looking like she had just came back from a rock concert and the other appearing like he had just spent the entire day at the skate park with some friends.

Neither of them were appropriately dressed for an occasion such as this one. Infact, neither of them were even prepared. Kyoka hadn't even told her parents she was coming over or that she was gonna be bringing someone over let alone a boy.

Kyoka wasn't too worried about Kaminari meeting her parents she was sure her mother would love him her father? She couldn't say the same. However, she knew her dad wouldn't do anything about it if he knew she was happy, which she was. She never knew someone could face that amount of happiness but when she was with kaminari she felt overjoyed.

On the other hand kaminari was having a hard deciding if he was gonna piss his pants, or shit them. No but for real his legs were sure to turn into jelly any second now. He twiddled with the banquet of flowers he had in his hand, he was positive his nervousness was visible.

Just then the door opened revealing a woman who seemed to look almost identical to kyoka. "Kyoka! Jesus, I didn't expect you to come here so suddenly! I'm glad!"

"Kyotoku dear, we have company!" She turned facing her head to the open door yelled at her husband who was currently in the kitchen cooking dinner.

Turning her vision to face the two infront of her now standing to the side "Please, come in!" She smiled brightly a smile that reminded him so much of his beautiful kyoka and obviously Jiro's smiles were so much cuter.

Kyoka gave her mom a small smile before grabbing kaminari's hand dragging him inside not even giving him a chance to take off his shoes.

Now the two stood infront of the kitchen doorway "Kyo!" What looked to be Jiros father yelled putting down a wooden spoon holding his arms open for the girl not even noticing the yellow haired idiot besides his daughter.

Empty, his hand was now empty. Kaminari soon realized she had let it go running over to the man infront of the two "Dad!" Kyoka smiled as she hugged her father.

Eventually, kyoka had pulled away from the hug stepping back besides her boyfriend looking at both her parents she parted her lips but before she could speak her mother cut in.

"Kyoka! you should've told us you were gonna bring someone over the house is a mess!" Jiros mother scolded her child.

"Sorryyyyyy. anyways, I was gonna sayyy" Jiro mumbled awkwardly her face flushing a pink color.

Her father had now grabbed a cup of water taking a sip of it as he awaited for his daughter to speak.

Now clearing her throat kyoka spoke. "Mom, Dad, I'd like you to meet Kaminari, My boyfriend" She finished.