Sick

It was Monday morning everyone was at school well except for kyoka Jiro and Denki kaminari. The two were at the UA dorms. Kyoka was sick so she decided to stay at home while denki thought it'd be a good idea to stick around and look after his girlfriend as of yesterday.

No one from their class knew about their relationship just yet but Mina did blow up both their phones with text messages asking about the date. Kyoka and Denki both knew the pink skinned girl had spammed them but neither of them were yet to read what she had asked.

The two were currently in Jiros dorm as she ate some soup Kaminari had made. The girl was sure he was gonna end up burning down the kitchen but she was wrong. To her surprise she had found out that after the muffin incident at the dorms. Bakugo had been teaching both Mina and Denki how to cook basic things like soup, noodles, chicken, meat, ect. The thing that surprised kyoka the most though was the fact that soup tasted nice like sure Denki had learned how to use a stove but she didn't expect kaminari to actually make tasty food.

"How's the soup?" Kaminari asked.

"It's alright" she muttered while putting a spoonful in her mouth.

"Sorry if it's bad, I tried. It's the first time I've cooked something without the supervision of Bakugo" Kaminari chuckled nervously as he ran his fingers through his bangs.

"No. No. No. It's good Denki dont worry" the girl smiled she didn't want him to feel as if he was doing a horrible job at taking care of her. I mean after all she should be thanking him because no one else was gonna be there to keep her company if he hadn't volunteered.

"Its just chicken noodle soup, its basic. I know but I tried" Kaminari flashed a smile at the girl now feeling a little better. He thought she didn't like the soup.

"Even if it is basic, I can tell you tried. And I'm thankful for that" the girl replied putting another spoonful in her mouth.

"Its no problem, I just want you to be okay" Kaminari smiled he just wanted to hug the girl and cuddle her but she had to many things on her bed at the moment so he just sat in a chair besides her watching as she ate her soup.

"I have a cold Denki. Not some deadly disease" the girl giggled but it was sooner followed by some coughing.

"That rain from yesterday didn't treat ya well did it?" Kaminari laughed stretching his arms back.

"No it didn't, I still had fun though. Anyways speaking about yesterday I still have your Jacket also I have one of your hoodies from the pool party remember?" Kyoka replied as she finished the last sips of her soup.

"Ohhh, I remember" Kaminari nodded his head taking the warm bowl that was in Jiro's lap putting it on the table besides her bed.

"Yea, you can take them back if you want" Kyoka said pointing to her closet.

"Nahhh, keep them" kaminari smiled.

"What? Why?" Kyoka raised an eyebrow at the blonde who just chuckled slightly.

"Because you probably look a lot better in my clothes then I do, and honestly I never intended on taking that hoodie back" The boy replied covering his mouth as he yawned.

Kyoka scotched over in her bed assuming that the chair Kaminari was currently sitting in was getting uncomfortable. She looked up at him her dark purple eyes dancing with his. Her glassy eyes were all just too familiar, bringing back memories from the night before causing the two to turn a light shade of pink.

"Here come and sit" she stammered quietly as her cheeks tingled at the moment.

The boy had now crawled into her bed turning his body to face her their eyes staring at eachother's there bodies weren't touching though.