Training

It was Monday morning start of a new week, usually jiro ould have woken up earlier but she had overslept she woke up to the yells of bakugo.

Kyoka sat up looking over at the time realizing she only had a couple minutes left til the rest started leaving she hurried out of her bed running to her closet throwing on her uniform, she quickly brushed her teeth not even bothering to do her own hair.

As soon as she finished the girl ran down the stairs at this point she was faster than Iida. Luckily she caught up with the rest of the class outside.

"Hey kyoka!" mina said happily.

"Why didn't any of you wake me up!?" Kyoka replied giving her blank stare.

"We thought you were awake" mina said bluntly turning to the purple haired girl.

"Well I wasn't" The said putting my palm to my face.

"Just wait til kaminari hears he woke up earlier than you" momo giggled.

"Oh god dont remind me of that idiot" she rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Hey jiro-san!" The joyful like boy was heard.

"Speak of the devil" kyoka mumbled turning to face her yellow haired friend.

"Guess who woke up earlier than you!" kaminari stuck out his tongue.

"kaminar if you dont shut up" she muttered before stabbing him with my earphone Jack's.

kaminari cried in pain "Jiro-san! that hurt!"

"No shit it was supposed to hurt" kyoka stuck her tongue out at him getting her revenge before running towards the girls again as they all made their way to school.

Eventually the students made it in their classroom taking their seats as they awaited mr. aizawa to come In.

"Jiro-san" Kaminari whispered trying to get her attention

"What?" She turned her head to face him

"Can you help me do my homework! I need it done by lunch and I haven't even started!" Kaminari whined

"Not my problem you were supposed to do it yesterday dumbass" kyoka rolled her eyes classic kaminari not doing his homework,. How does he think hes gonna get through the school year if he doesn't get good grades.

"Pleaseeee!!!!! I cant afford another lunch detention its the only time I get to talk to shiozaki!!!!" kaminari pouted like a helpless puppy I felt my heart sink a bit but I was fine I convinced myself.

"fine! but I'm not helping you next time" she spat angrily getting hee homework out of her bag giving it to him so that he could copy it.

"Thank you jiro! your the best!" he smiled brightly

That smile had caused her heart to clench trying not to let the blood rush to her face. Kyoka couldn't explain Exactly why I was having these feelings especially for an idiot like him but she did and damn how I hated them.

"Yea yea whatever Jamming-Whey I'm not doing this again" she muttered putting on a straight face.

"I know! I promise this is the last time!" kaminari stated

"you said that last week" she rolled her eyes at him

he opened his mouth to say something but as soon as he did Mr. aizawa slammed the door. The whole class went silent looking up at the board as the tired looking teacher explained what they were gonna do for the day.

"Everyone head to the locker rooms and put on your gym uniform you guys will be training your quirks" he mumbled

"What type of training????" Midoriya muttered as he starting writing things down in his note book