Game night

Kyoka was currently laying down on the couch listening to music as she awaited the dinner to be ready. She laid there the end of her earphone Jack plugged into her phone.

She's been hiding her feelings for months now, but lately that week it was a lot harder to even speak to kaminari. She would stutter with every word that came out her mouth, and turn shades of pink and red.

However, she was inlove with the idiot blonde and and nothing she did could help her get out of the deep pit she had fallen in.

Her hands covered her face as her cheeks began to feel hot at the thought of him. Ah god, I thought this feeling was gonna go away! It's just getting worse! She thought to herself shaking her head rapidly.

Stupid kaminari, get out of my head! Kyoka wished he would just vanish, but at the same time if he had she would never be the same, knowing that the idiot blonde was out of her life.

With nothing else to do that's all she could think about. Her cheeks were a deep crimson at the moment.

She sighed before staring up at the ceiling. She thought the feelings she had for kaminari would be gone in the span of a few weeks but they were still there, and by the looks of it they weren't gonna be leaving anytime soon.

Heck, she couldn't even sleep peacefully he was all she would dream of. Not to mention, whenever she'd listen to any love songs he's all that would come to mind.

She wanted to talk about it but at the same time she knew her friends would tease her.

She sighed loudly. Unable to control the feelings she had for the Precious blonde. Part of her wanted to tell him how she felt, but if she was being honest she'd never be able to get the words out her mouth.

"Kyo? What's wrong" a brunette sat down next to the girl offering her one of the mochi's from her plate.

"Nothing!" Kyoka lied taking one of the mochi's placing it in her mouth.

"Yknow you can tell me. I wont tease you" Uraraka gave Jiro a genuine smile.

"I may have a small crush on kaminari" kyoka sighed biting into her lip in frustration.

"SMALL?!?!?" Uraraka yelled out.

"THATS NOT THE POINT JUST LISTEN!" Kyoka screeched before pausing then opening her mouth to speak again "Just tell me how to get rid of these stupid feelings!"

"Kyo, you cant get rid of crushes. They go away on there own time, you could however just ignore your feelings, but, you've been doing that for months now"

"Jeez, thank you. That's definitely the answer I needed!" kyoka retorted in a sarcastic tone.

"I expected that. Anyways, kyo seriously how much longer are you gonna wait for you're crush to go awyay? what are you gonna do if it doesn't? You're gonna have to tell him how you feel at some point! And besides I think he likes you too!" Uraraka assured the girl.

"I'll wait until death if I have too" Jiro proclaimed.

"Kyoka, come on be realistic your not gonna wait that long are you?" Uraraka raised a brow at the girl.

"Yes, yes I am" Kyoka smiled.

"Whatever you say" Uraraka giggled.

Soon more and more people made their way to the living room awaiting their dinner.

after dinner everyone was chilling in the living room.

"Since were all here we should have a game night!" A cheerful Mina shouted.