020

3 weeks after.

Antonio's POV

I haven't seen my lil man in a while. His 5 month birthday is coming up in 2 more days., and I want to spend time with him. I guess Dave, and Milan dating now. Me and Dave was close as fuck, for him to do that it's over na, that nigga gotta die.

Kevin, Javen, and Mitch was all here. Mitch been blowing up with his music, so I'm thinking why not collab with em. Kev girl been tryna get him to stop hanging with me, cause Milan all in her ear.

"Aye run it back" I said to Javen, and Kev..

"Mane, its good." Mitch said, pausing it.

"No its not nigga, you messed up ya line. Let me do my damn job" I said unpausing it.

Everyone looked at me, then back looking around.

"Key, I think you needa break. Like come back tommorow, when you get yo shit together" Javen said, getting up and grabbing his stuff.

"No I fucking don't just get this song together" I said hitting the wall, leaving a hole.

"Yeah, no. Aye Tonio, chill out. Grab ya shit, and go home. You fucked up with Milan, not us. Let her move on bruh, she fucking all these hoes, and think you getting her back?" Kev said, getting up, and trying to push me out the door.

"KEV don't fucking push me ever again in yo fucking life or you a dead nigga" I said putting my finger in his face.

"Yeah aight Tonio, just leave ma fuckin studio. You get money, and forget who put you up there nigga.

I ain't have time to fall out with my brudda, so I just nodded & left. I wanted to see my son, so I'ma pop up on Milan.

I facetimed her, she better not have me blocked cause she not my girl but she my baby momma.

Milan's POV

"DAVE STOPP!" I said laughing, this nigga was tickled me like a dumbass.

"No, you just told me to shut the fuck up" He said constantly tickling me.

"Ok, I'm sorry David." I said laughing even harder.

"What's my name?" He said and stopped tickling me.

"David East" I said smiling.

Then he started back tickling me..

"OKKK DADDY STOPP" I said kicking him.

He stopped and smirked at me.

"and whats your name?" He said.

"Milan East" I said kissing him.

"Mhm" He said, and a kiss turned into a whole make-out session.

Then, we stopped when my phone rang. Dave snatched it off the charger, and threw it at me after he looked at it.

"Aight, Ima go check on Aj." He said getting up and going into Aj's room.

I answered and turned my camera off.

"What Antonio?" I said sounding so annoyed.

"Where's my son, and why haven't you answered my other calls when I wanted to see him." He said.

"Boy fuck you, and because I've been busy taking care of him to answer my phone" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm coming to come see him." He said.

"No the fuck you not, you pull up to my house it's going to be the last time you see him. I'll let you see him when I'm ready. Think I'm playing the judge ready for me to submit the papers." I said and then I hung up.

Dave came back in with Aj.

"Omg Dave, look at his diaperr" I said smiling, taking Aj from Dave.

"Yeah, that's why I brought him to you." He said sitting back down on the bed.

"Wow, you fucker" I said laughing, and starting to change Aj's diaper.

"Calling me a fucker, he peed on me yesterday while you were out with Jayda" He said tapping Aj's stomach.

Aj started kicking, and laughing.

"We should take a trip to Hawaii for his birthday, or for yours." I said sitting Aj in his walker.

"Milan wait, If you were born in Houston, why you move to Chicago?" Dave said

"My mom was born out here, and my dad traveled here and get her pregnant, boom she moved in with him and they got divorced, sooo. I came back out before she..you know." I said holding back tears.

Then my doorbell rang.

"Dave I think it's my package, can you go get it?" I said rubbing my hands down my face.

"Yeah I got you" Dave said getting up, and heading downstairs.

To Be Continued..