CHARACTER FILE. 001

Y/N L/N

Age: 16

Age: 16

Family members:

Mother: [deceased]

Father: [deceased]

Occupation: Demon slayer

Rank: [redacted]

Weapon/s: Sword, kusarigama blades

Breathing/s used:

Shadow Breathing;

- The Shadow breathing technique is a modified variant of the Water style. It's highly offensive based, and has a "playful" personality. This technique requires the user to be quick, smart, and aggresive.

𝗳 𝗼 𝗿 𝗺 𝘀 :

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗱𝗼𝘄 𝙒𝗮𝗹𝗸 - The user walks at a oddly slow pace. Due to this, as well as the apparent "tune" the footsteps are heard in, it tricks the mind into seeing multiples of the user.

𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗩𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗸𝗲 - The user pinpoints a vital area of the opponent, striking it quickly.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 - The user waits in silence for the perfect chance to attack. This being used in the middle of a fight seems to cause worry and panicked searching for the user, which quickly gives an opening.

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 - This attack is similar to the Thunderclap and Flash used in the Thunder breathing style, except it's more fluid and takes little to no build up to unleash. The user can be standing completely still then burst forward at an alarming speed.

𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗔𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗶 - A series of 3 fluid dash attacks. This move is commonly used when surrounded to clear an escape route.

𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝘃𝘆 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵 - The user raises their sword high above their head, and send it crashing down with huge amounts of speed and force. Due to the relative fast and "lighter" attacks, this one seems to surprise anyone on the receiving end of this move.

𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗣𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸: 𝗩𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 - The length of this move solely depends on the user. It appears to be a dance between Slayer and Blade, many swift slices, spins, and twirls around the shadows of the enemy.

Hades Breathing;

- The breath of Hades originated from The breath of Flame, The Shoto family perfected this technique and it still is in the family to this day. It is known to be a very brutal but not very complex Breathing style. Once the user smells the scent of blood or burnt flesh they grow significantly stronger and faster, their skin also begins to heat after their blade has fully heated up. This breathing style can be risky for the user as it can cause burns on their skin, usually on their arms and legs.

(although, the reader rarely use this breath style because of how dangerous this is)

𝗳 𝗼 𝗿 𝗺 𝘀 :
(𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖺𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖼𝗂𝗋𝖼𝗅𝖾𝗌 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅)

𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗟𝗶𝗺𝗯𝗼 - The user Uses their Kusarigama's chain to entangle their opponents weapon, ripping it from their grasp before jumping upward and landing a downwards slash on the opponent.

𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁 - The User backs up a great distance and waits for the opponent to strike at them before swinging the weighted end of the of the chain at the opponent, A lot of force is usually used in this form and often is able to stun the them before Pouncing on the opponents back with great speed and stabbing the blade of the Kusarigama down the opponents spine, the heated blade burning through their flesh all the way down.

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗚𝗹𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗻𝘆 - The user slashes several times at the opponents stomach in quick succession before landing a blow at their face with the weighted end of the chain.

𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱 - The user will sprint towards their opponent holding both ends of the Kusarigama and rapidly spin as they make contact, both ends of the Kusarigama beating away their opponent, though this form can be risky It's usually quite affective.

𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 - The users skin starts to heat up as their agility increases significantly, before racing to their opponent and jumping forward and swiftly decapitating the opponent with a spin attack.

𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲𝘆 - the user rushes at their opponent, holding one Kusarigama in each hand as the blades start to set ablaze, before driving both into the opponent with great force.

𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 - The user pretty much pushes their Breathing styles limits, their skin begins to heat up similar to that of their blade, before rushing to their opponent and tackle them, wrapping their arms around their neck with the blade to their neck, brutally decapitating the opponent.

𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗙𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗱 - The user Waits for the opponent to attack them, pretending to take a hit, acting as if they are about to fall over before jumping into the air and crash down onto their opponent, pinning them to the ground before jabbing the bladed end of their Kusarigama deep into them, letting it burn away at their skin, making them go through Excruciating pain before pulling it out and repeating the process.

𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙝 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢:
𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘆 - The user swings the chain at the opponent as if they were about to attack in the front before leaping over their opponent and hitting them from behind. Not even giving them time to prepare.

 Not even giving them time to prepare