004. ONE MUST COME TO A CERTAIN PLACE

CHAPTER FOUR: ONE MUST COME TO A CERTAIN PLACE

CHAPTER FOUR:
ONE MUST COME TO A CERTAIN PLACE.

     AFTER NEZUKO GOT STABBED with a katana on the chest, attempting to hit the man with mismatched haori with an axe, being knocked unconscious, getting protected by Nezuko,

     I'm sorry for leaving you, Tanjiro...

     Tanjiro gasps as he woke up upon hearing the familiar and gentle voice of their mother. He looked to his side to see that he's been clutching Nezuko's haori asleep beside him with a bamboo muzzle on her mouth.

     "Are you awake?"

     Tanjiro quickly sat up and hugged Nezuko and looked at the owner of the voice.

     The man continued, "visit the elder named Urukodaki Sakonji living at the foot of the misty mountain. tell him that Tomioka Giyuu sent you."

     Tomioka Giyuu? That must be his name.

     Then he turned to leave but faced the Kamado siblings again, "because the light isn't increasing, it seems like it should be okay. Don't take your sister under the sun."

     And there, the man named Giyuu disappeared like a glitch. When the Kamado siblings went back to their former home, confusion hit Tanjiro like a brick on the head.

     Their family's body was no longer in the house. Tanjiro and Nezuko turned to their side and there, they saw their brothers, sister and mother's corpse. Already buried.

     I don't remember burying them... But I smell another scent, different than the first scent that I assumed who murdered our family.

     It smells deadly, gloomy... But nice?

     Nonetheless, Tanjiro muttered a small prayer for them and left with his sister on his side.