011. THE MAN WITH A FOX MASK

CHAPTER ELEVEN:THE MAN WITH A FOX MASK

CHAPTER ELEVEN:
THE MAN WITH A FOX MASK.

     "SHUT UP! SUCH A shameful display of a man shouting nonsense

     "SHUT UP! SUCH A shameful display of a man shouting nonsense."

     And there, a peach haired boy sat on top of the boulder with a wooden knife while wearing a scarred fox mask.

     When did he appear? No smell... And a fox mask...

     "No matter how difficult and painful it may be, you shut your mouth and deal with it. If you call yourself a man, you are a true man." The boy spoke again.

     Then suddenly, he swung his wooden sword at Tanjiro who quickly blocked him with his sword's handle. The peach haired boy, then, kicked Tanjiro who was not able to block or dogde him this time and landed on the ground with a thud.

     They didn't notice the masked girl sitting on a tree branch while watching them with a small amused smile on her lips behind her mask.

     "Slow, rusty, weak. Your state is not a man by any definition." He spoke again while the burgundy haired Kamado furrowed his eyebrows.

     "What do you want?! Jumping out like that all of a sudden!" He shouted. "I should be the one asking that question, what are you doing?" By this, Tanjiro tilted his head to the side in confusion.

     "Doing? I'm training."

     "How long are you going to sit on the ground like that? Prepare yourself."

     Tanjiro's dark red irises grew bigger as he didn't notice that he was on the ground. He stood up and faced the peach haired boy again.

     "Alright, bring it on."

     Before the boy could move, Tanjiro spoke again. "But... You're holding a wooden sword and I'm holding a real sword."

     Then, an awkward silence engulfed the atmosphere.

     "Haha...HAHA HAHAHAHAHA!" The fox masked male suddenly laughed.

     Even the masked girl on the tree lets out a few snickers. Tanjiro could only stare at the boy in confusion as he continues to laugh. "You flatter me!" The masked boy swung his sword at Tanjiro, who again, was barely but able to block him again.