006. THE FIRST TEST AND THE WHITE MASK

CHAPTER SIX:THE FIRST TEST AND THE WHITE MASK

CHAPTER SIX:
THE FIRST TEST AND THE WHITE MASK.

CHAPTER SIX:THE FIRST TEST AND THE WHITE MASK

•────•──────────•────•

    'GREETINGS, MASTER SAKONJI UROKODAKI...

    'I've sent a young man your way who hopes to become a demon-slaying swordsman. He had the courage to challenge me unarmed. And his family was slaughtered by a demon... And his sister was transformed into a demon, yet.. It appears that she will not attack a human.

    I feel something distinctly different from these two. Like you, the boy has a particularly good nose. There is a chance that he may be able to "break through" and be "bequeathed".

    In any case, I hope you will train him. I realized the brazen and selfish nature of my request, so I hope you will forgive me for it. I'm hoping for the best with your help in this endeavor.

Sincerely, Tomioka Giyuu

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

    "Ghost breathing, first form: Passing breath, last hope!" Makito huffed as he finished off the last demon on his last mission of the day.

    "Wow, that was a clean cut, Makito!" A familiar voice spoke, resulting the white haired boy to turn around. "Y/N, what are you doing here?" He faced the [hair color]-nette who had her mask off to show Makito her sly smirk.

    Her expression turned gloomy as she whined, "eh?! Why do you look not happy upon seeing me?!" He deadpans at her. "I am, but let's wait until Tora reports to me about looking after you."

    Y/N's face paled then she gaped at her friend. "What?! Makito, no--"

    "Makito, yes."