015. FIRE AGAINST ICE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:FIRE AGAINST ICE

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
FIRE AGAINST ICE.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:FIRE AGAINST ICE

     "WELCOME BACK." THE TWIN stated to them simultaneously. "Congratulations. Being safe and sound is better than anything else."

     Seven days had already pass since the final selection began. Tanjiro passed through, killing demons every time he sees one.

     The boy looks around.

     There are only four people left?! There were 20 or so people before... Even that isn't here too... Because I passed out that moment he... I couldn't save him.

     "Eh? Now what do I do?" A guy with a
buzz cut, with only a small clump of messy black hair left to grow on the top of his head, asks harshly.

     "What about the blade?"

     "You must first pay the cost for the uniform. Then you must get your body measured and have your rank engraved." The white haired twin, Kanata Ubuyashiki answers.

     "There are ten ranks in total. Mizunoto, Mizunoe, Kanoto, Kanoe, Tsuchinoto, Tsuchinoe, Hinoto, Hinoe, Kinoto and Kinoe." The other twin, Kiriya Ubuyashiki adds.

     I wonder what rank Y/N and Makito is...

     "You are now at the lowest 10th level."

     "What about the blade?"

     "Today, you will each choose a chunk of tamahagane alloy. Your blade woll be completed within 10 to 15 days."

     "Also, from now on, kasigaigarasu will be following you all." Then, several crows flew to each one of them. Tanjiro's crow directly landed at his shoulder.

     "Eh? Crows? Isn't this... A sparrow?" A blonde haired boy complained, glancing up at the tiny bird that landed on the crown of his head.

     "Kasugaigarasu is a crow that is primarily used for communication."