035. THE VOW AND THE VERY LAST KISS

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:THE VOW AND THE VERY LAST KISS

THE VOW AND THE VERY LAST KISS.

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:THE VOW AND THE VERY LAST KISS

     Y/N WAS FUMING IN anger. She stared ahead where the newly arrived demon stood with an unreadable look on her face behind her mask. It was him.

     He was the reason that Oda's gone. He was the reason why their friend sacrificed himself in order for them to survive. He was the reason why her and Makito had to suffer from pain and grief for years.

     He killed Oda.

     She cautiously looked at him, her heart hammering against her chest violently. She was mad, yes. In fact she wants to be the one to cut his head off. She's mad, yes, but she won't deny the fact she's also scared at the same time as her eyes shifted on the kanji in the demon's eye.

     Her frown deepened while her hand slowly went to her side to tightly gripped on the hilt of her sword as she crouched, preparing to protect Tanjiro due to his current situation.

     UPPER THREE.

     Rengoku stood up, his hand immediately going to his sword as his golden eyes with red irises glared at the demon. Then suddenly, he leaped towards Tanjiro. His fist held out to deliver a punch to his laying figure but he failed when Y/N quickly wrapped her arms around the boy protectively and jumped away while Rengoku unsheathed his sword.

     "Flame Breathing, second form: rising scorching sun!" He swung his sword upwards, slicing the demon's arm as he jumps back. Y/N glared through her mask while she gently lays Tanjiro on the ground again. "Are you okay?" She whispered to him, her gaze still trained on the demon.

     The boy looks up at her with concerned gaze before nodding and whispering a small word of gratitude.

     The demon smirks, lifting his arm up and showing them how fast it regenerates. "That's a fine sword." He said then licked the blood off from his hand. He sure can regenerate fast. This heavy and overwhelming demon aura...