024. A TEST OF TEMPTATION

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:A TEST OF TEMPTATION

A TEST OF TEMPTATION.

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR:A TEST OF TEMPTATION

     "GOOD MORNING, EVERYBODY. WE have some really nice weather today. Is the sky blue?" The head of the demon slaying corps greeted with his velvety voice. "Our members have gathered for the 'pillar meeting' that we hold once every six month as per usual. I find this pleasurable..."

     Tanjiro stared at Ubuyashiki Kagaya in awe as he wondered, scar...? No, a sickness? Is this person Oyakata-sama?

     He kept his attention to him to the point where he didn't noticed that all of the pillars behind him bowed on one knee, especially when Shinazugawa tried to slam him on the ground. But instead, his hand got slapped away by Y/N before gently pushing Tanjiro down to bow.

     "We find it most honorable to be in your presence, Oyakata-sama. We eagerly pray for much happiness upon you." Sanemi formally greeted. "Thank you, Sanemi."

     Meanwhile, Mitsuri was sulking on the inside as she wanted to be the one to greet Oyakata-sama instead of Shinazugawa.

     Makito cleared his throat, "let me humbly say. There is a soldier present in the pillar meeting by the name of Kamado Tanjiro who has brought a demon--"

     Sanemi butted in, "I would like to explain the scenario. So will you allow me?" On the side, Y/N glared at the scarred male.

     "I see, I'm sorry he has surprised you all. I have given my approval for Tanjiro and Nezuko, so I want everyone here to accept them." He stated, earning a chorus of surprised yelps from the pillars.

     Behind her mask, Y/N smiled at the news.

     Himejima cried, "ah... Even though Oyakata-sama wishes us to do so, I am relucant to give consent..."

     "I also flamboyantly oppose this. I can never accept a demon slayer who brings demons along!" Uzui agreed.

     "I will abide with all your accordances, Oyakata-sama!"