026. FEELINGS UNSUCCESSFULLY HIDDEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:FEELINGS UNSUCCESSFULY HIDDEN

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:
FEELINGS UNSUCCESSFULY HIDDEN.

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX:FEELINGS UNSUCCESSFULY HIDDEN

     L/N Y/N. AH YES... The breath of shadow and hades hashira, also known as: the suicidal blockhead from the demon slayers corps.

     "Now, what is this I'm hearing about me being too harsh?" She asked once again, looking at Murata's terrified figure from the behind of her mask.

     The boy was scared of the pillars, he admits that. But he became more scared of Y/N when she started lecturing and scolding the other demon slayers, even though he admitted to Tanjiro that she was nice as well.

     But now that she heard him talking about her without her knowing, scared him because who knows what might Y/N do to him? After all, she has a more powerful authority against him. Heck, she could punish him for disrespecting her.

     Unbeknownst to murata, the girl was actually smiling behind her mask. Her frustrations from the meeting was finally gone and has been replaced by a calm one. Tanjiro could smell it.

     "A-Ah, it was n-nothing, L/N-sama!" Murata stuttered, glancing over to Tanjiro for some help. Y/N raises one of her eyebrows, then tilted her head to show her confusion.

     Tanjiro opened his mouth, ready to help the poor boy. Only to halt when a certain insect hashira peeked over Y/N's shoulder, her smile present on her face.

     "Hello there!" Shinobu greeted. Causing Murata to back away even more as he quickly exclaimed, "ah, okay bye bye!" And left.

     Y/N just let out a confused grin behind her mask while Shinobu instantly went to her patients. "How are your bodies doing?" Tanjiro grinned, Zenitsu blushed and Inosuke groggily sat up on his bed.

     "It's getting better. Thank you so much!"

     A few several minutes went by with Shinobu checking their healing progress. While they were getting checked at, Y/N sat on the side. Just silently listening and watching them as she thought to herself about her and Makito's previous battle with the fifth and sixth upper demon moons.