034. THE ONE FROM THEIR PAST

note: this chapter contains mentions of suicidal actions. if you're not comfortable with it and you have already watched mugen train, you are free to skip inosuke and tanjiro's part.

 if you're not comfortable with it and you have already watched mugen train, you are free to skip inosuke and tanjiro's part

CHAPTER THRITY-FOUR:
THE ONE FROM THEIR PAST.

     Y/N RAN AS FAR away as she can, not once looking back

Y/N RAN AS FAR away as she can, not once looking back. She ran with a heavy heart and streaks of tears strimming down her face. She carefully ran with each turn. She doesn't even know where she is anymore, the only she knows she's already far away from them.

After a while of running, she suddenly stops when a pink fire covered her body, burning her kimono into her demon slayer uniform, with her nichirin and kusarigama blades with her once again.

"Shit, what the hell?!" She exclaims in suprise before roaming her eyes around the surrounding to look for whatever could've caused the fire but soon realized that she stopped in the middle of a snowy forest.

Y/N took a deep breath as she looks around to decide where she would go next, licking her lips to wet her dry lips. But as soon as she poked out her tongue, she paused upon sensing the familiar taste of a demon's presence, her hand automatically reaching to her sword's handle.

I don't see it anywhere near me... But I can sense the demon from here, even faintly. But what is this...? She asks to herself, looking around the forest with furrowed eyebrows, her hand prepared to unsheathe her sword if the demon comes out suddenly.

There's a faint demon aura anywhere! I can't tell the exact location, but it's definitely here!

Y/N clicks her tongue in annoyance. "Come on, Y/N! You have to hurry! Tanjiro and the others need help! If you don't wake up now, you'll slow them down from the fight!" She shouts to herself, getting desperate.

She groaned, tightly clenching her fist. What should I do?

Y/N decided to continue to run through the white snow covered forest, desperately looking for a sign or a way to wake up. I need to wake up, damn it! I have to help them! I have to get back!