017. MISSIONS

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:MISSIONS

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN:
MISSIONS.

     NICHIRIN BLADE HAS THE special property of changing color based on its owner

     However, due to black colored blades being overly rare, its properties are unknown to most. And due to being unknown, swordsmen that haven't made a name for themselves yet are called black blades.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     The uniform of the demon slayers is made of a special fabric. It has good air permeability and is also resistant against moisture and fire. The claws and teeth of weak demons can't even rip this uniform open.

     Also, this was the box I carried my sister in during the day. It is made with an extremely light type of wood called 'mist cloud fir'.

     After painting it with a rock paint, the outer layer hardens. Strengthening its durability.

     Even though this is just a guess, Nezuko might have been regaining her strength through sleep, and not through eating and drinking the flesh and blood of humans.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     "About time you come out, dumbass." Makito says as Y/N finally came out of the house after preparing for her mission.

     Tanjiro turned to face the girl and his cheeks unknowingly turned pink at the sight of her.

     "Oh, Y/N? This is the first time I have ever saw you wearing a demon slayer uniform!" Tanjiro said, while carrying the box that Urokodaki gave him where Nezuko can hide from the sun, and his nichirin sword clutched on the belt of his uniform.

     Y/N slightly pouted. "I didn't have a choice but to wear this. I don't want my kimono to get burn again." She responded, while fixing her mask.

     Makito sighed and turned around to start walking. "Let's go, we have missions."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━