ALTERNATE ENDING

"You have to become a demon after all, Y/N! Let's fight each other for eternity!"

     Go beyond your limits!

     I'm the Shadow and Hades hashira, Y/N L/N!

     "SHADOW BREATHING, NINTH FORM... PITCH BLACK, VEILED DANCE!"

     "Y/N!"

     "DESTRUCTIVE DEATH, ANNIHILATION TYPE!" Akaza and Y/N both leaped forward to each other with an alarming speed. A trail of huge black shadow followed Y/N's trail, while Akaza had a huge burst of energy on his hand.

     "FOURTH FORM, PITCH BLACK - ADVANCE."

     Y/N shadow and Akaza's energy collided with each other and exploded with a gust of wind, sending it out around the area. Tanjiro and Rengoku raises their arms over their faces to avoid the large fog.

     Y/N screamed as she raised her sword, her eyebrows furrowed in anger and determination as she swung her sword towards Akaza.

     This was it.

     She could finally avenge Oda.

     She could finally live on knowing that the one who killed their dearest had died by her hands. She could finally fulfill her promise to eliminate Akaza.

     Finally.

     The fight was finally over. The battle between the shadow hashira and the upper moon three has finally end. But the fog all over them hasn't cleared yet.

     Tanjiro and Rengoku coughed from the fog. Fortunately for Inosuke, the fog didn't go through his mask.

     "Y/N!"

     "Y/N!"

     "Y/N!"

     Tanjiro shouted over, forcing his eyes open to look for the girl in between the smoke around the area. And that's where they heard it. The yell.

     "Makito!!!"

     The smoke cleared. And the view made them collapse on their knees in relief. Makito stood in front of Y/N's shocked figure, his back facing the girl as he hold his sword out towards Akaza who stared at his slashed arm.

     The upper moon three's golden irises widened in shock as he shifted his eyes back up to directly look at Makito's glaring teal pair. He didn't expect someone to cover the girl from his attack because he knew how powerful it was, that's why Makito's presence gave him a major shock.

     Y/N let out a tiny gasp as she stared at Makito's shoulder blades. She immediately ran her eyes over his body to see any signs of injuries, she lets out a heavy sigh of relief when she sees none.

     "Are you okay?" Makito asks under his breath, the tone of his voice getting deeper. Y/N gulps before humming, "mhm, thanks."