027. A GIRL'S FACADE

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:A GIRL'S FACADE

A GIRL'S FACADE.

     AS SOON AS THEY got away from the Kamaboko's squad room, Y/N and Dazai towards the direction of Shinobu's office

     AS SOON AS THEY got away from the Kamaboko's squad room, Y/N and Dazai towards the direction of Shinobu's office. Dazai sighed, a soft smile plastered on his lips then he glanced at the girl beside him. "How have you been?" He asked after short while of silence.

     Y/N glanced back at him at the corner of her eyes. the smile on her lips dropping, the cheers in her eyes turning dull. And just like that, her facade dropped. "The usual, any of my attempts seems to fail. How about you?"

     "Just the same. I presume that those boys, as well as Makito is always around to keep check on you?" The brunette male asked, referring to Kamaboko squad.

     The girl scoffed lightly. "Yes, they've been around. I assume that Chuuya does the same to you even though you and him have the same love-hate relationship just like us?" She teased, her lips curling into a tiny smirk.

     Dazai playfully rolled his eyes, his face scrunching into a disgusted manner. "Ugh, you bet. Damn that shorty, he hates us but doesn't want us to die at the same time. Sometimes I just want to take his mask and throw it away somewhere he won't find them again."

     Y/N chuckled, "okay, now, don't do that. That's just cruel for him. How's your tsuguko, though?" As soon as the topic about Dazai's tsuguko came up, the brunette male fixed his posture, his voice turning firm with every word that comes out from his mouth.

     "He's doing well, to be honest. I brought him on mine and Chuuya's previous mission before going here, since Atsushi - my crow, announced that there'll be a meeting about this boy that travels with his demon sister. And later on, I found out that you're with him as well."

     The [hair color]-ette female sighed and nodded. "Yes, I am. We've known each other for years now, along with Makito; of course."

     The male bopped his head. "Well, going back to the topic about my tsuguko... You know that he's supposed to be under your wing, right? I still don't get why I get to be his mentor instead," he grumpily says.