018. A KING IN DISGUISE

CHAPTER EIGHT:A KING IN DISGUISE

CHAPTER EIGHT:
A KING IN DISGUISE.

     "THE NEXT LOCATION IS Asakusa in Tokyo Prefecture! There are rumors of a demon hiding there! Ca caw!" Tanjiro's kasugai crow landed on his shoulder and cawed

     "THE NEXT LOCATION IS Asakusa in Tokyo Prefecture! There are rumors of a demon hiding there! Ca caw!" Tanjiro's kasugai crow landed on his shoulder and cawed. Tanjiro glanced at his crow in disbelief.

     "Eh, it's time to go to the next location already? Guess I won't be seeing Y/N and Makito for a while..." He muttered under his breath as he starts to walk ahead.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     A certain she-slayer casually walked in the city with the mask on her face. The female looks around as she thought, Maybe I'll be able to find my double suicide partner in here?'

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     Unknowingly, the sun already set and had been replaced by the moon. Making the earlier sunny day turns into a dark night surrounding the people inside or outside of the town.

     City lights and lanters could be seen from all directions. Tall buildings, food stands, and town's people walking from left to right, passing through a certain demon hunter beside his sister. Traditional Japanese music can also be heard from afar, convincing many people to enjoy the festival that is currently being held on.

     Tanjiro froze and panicked as he scanned the area surrounding him. The tall buildings that he had never seen before, not to mention how much lights that are scattered and people from many places walk past by him. He couldn't decide whether he should be thrilled or scared.

     The streets have developed into this state already! Even thought it's night, it's still so bright!'

     The buildings are so tall, why is that! Are cities all like this...? It's making me dizzy! Tanjiro complained in his mind.

     It wasn't surprising that Tanjiro was uncomfortable in that city, he lived in a mountain after all. The boy held his sister's hand, not wanting to be separated by the crowd. "Let's go over there, Nezuko.." He stated and gently dragged her on a more quite peaceful spot.