Chapter 7

It's been about a week since the party. I managed to recover from the terrible hangover I had.

I thought things would be weird between Harry and I, but they weren't. We went back to our usual relationship of annoying the shit out of each other.

I did learn some interesting stuff about Harry this week. Like that he tutors other students in English Literature. I saw him with some red head in the library. When I asked about her, he teased me saying I was jealous, which I totally wasn't. I was just curious. He told me since he likes the subject so much he offers to tutor others who need help with it.

I never thought I would have seen Harry Styles helping others in a school subject.

I also found out that Harry coaches a 12U soccer team. I was walking home on Thursday and saw Harry at the school's soccer field passing the ball with 10 kids that had on blue jerseys. It was quite adorable to watch. Especially at the end when they all tackled him. I went over and he even taught me a few soccer moves.

Other than that the week was pretty quiet and went by quite fast. Missy and I did homework together pretty much everyday after school.

Today is Saturday and Steph asked if I wanted to go kayaking on the bay with her. I said yes and am excited for some girl time!

I put on a yellow bikini, an oversized t-shirt and a pair of Jean shorts. I head to the dock to meet up with Steph.

She hasn't arrived yet, so I sit on the dock and stare out into the bay. It's so peaceful here, sometimes I wish I had never left.

I take out my phone and take a pic, I send it to Luke and say good morning.

I hear footsteps on the dock and turn around t see Steph waving.

"Hey girl!" She yells.

I see two guys behind her carrying the kayaks but can't see their faces.

Steph runs up to me and hugs me. I then see the guys faces. It's Harry and Louis.

My face turns red and I whisper to Steph.

"I thought it was just gonna be us two." I say.

"Oh, sorry did I not mention them joining us?" She smirks.

"No, you didn't." I say with an awkward giggle.

By that time the boys were approaching us.

"Hi Becca!" Louis says enthusiastically and high fives me.

"Were you texting your boyfriend?" Steph says teasing me.

"Why yes I was!" I say and stick my tongue out at her. As I say this I see Harry's face drop.

Louis  and Steph run to the end of the dock to put the kayak in the water. Harry sets his Kayak down and pushes his curls out of his face. He is shirtless and his chest is glistening in sweat from carrying the Kayak.

He seems a bit nervous as he touches the back of his neck.

"Hi Becks." He says and goes in for a hug. I wasn't expecting it, so it was a bit awkward. He was sweaty, but it was still a nice hug. He smelled like peppermint which was nice.

"Uh hi." I respond as I pull away.

"So...are you ready to kayak?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, sure." I respond.

We walk to the end of the dock and see Louis and Steph already out in the bay paddling. I quickly take off my shorts, but decide to leave my t-shirt on.