Chapter 15

It is 11pm and the party is starting to wind down.

Harry takes my hand and leads me out the side doors to the pier.

He jumps down from the ledge of the dock and lands in the sand. I see him take his shoes off and sink his bare feet into the cool sand.

I slide my shoes off and place them in my hand. Harry reaches for my waist and my hands instantly find his shoulders as he lifts me down onto the sand.

I scrunch my toes in the sand as the squishy coolness calms me.

"May I walk you home Miss?" Harry says cheekily.

"Hmmm, I might need to think about it." I say teasingly.

Harry scoffs and  entwines our fingers. We start the 15 minute walk to my house down the beach.

The walk was peaceful, you could hear the waves crashing. Harry and I stole a few glances at each other which ended in red cheeks and lots of giggling.

We were content in the silence between us.

We finally reached my house and Harry walked me to the back porch where the entrance to my basement apartment was.

It looked like my parents hadn't made it home yet as the house was completely dark.

We chatted for a few minutes on the patio and had some good laughs.

I couldn't help but have my eyes locked on those deep emerald iris'. They are mesmerizing.

I noticed that his were not locked on mine but staring at the wall next to my door.

"Harry, what are you looking at?" I questioned.

He stood there quiet and then grinned, "Just remembering our first kiss."

Instantly the memory of Harry and I kissing in the pouring down rain rushed to my brain. My cheeks flushed.

Harry's hand moved to my chest over my heart. With that action my heart rate began to increase even further after those thoughts.

"Baby, your heart is racing." He whispered, his face inching closer to mine.

I stood there frozen as I was overwhelmed with emotion. I have never wanted someone like I want Harry.

He came even closer and our lips brushed. He was teasing me.

"What do you want baby?" He asked seductively.

I couldn't wait any longer. I crashed my lips into his. Our lips moved in unison as my desire for him was fulfilled.

His hand cupped my face as the sloppy kiss became more intimate and meaningful. Harry's lips moved slowly with mine. The burn in my core continuing to grow.

He guided me over to the spot against the wall that had once been where our first kiss occurred.

I felt Harry's second hand moving to my thigh. I felt my dress being lifted up and my bare skin was exposed.

I jumped at his touch. His fingertips brushed against my thigh. Goosebumps immediately formed with his touch. I let out a quiet moan as pleasure I was feeling was something I had never experienced.

Harry's fingertips continued to move towards my underwear. Finally I felt his fingers brush the lace of my panties. Harry let out of groan. I could tell he was enjoying this as much as I was.

Our lips reconnected and we continued to kiss, disconnecting for only a few seconds here and there to catch our breath.

Harry's fingers were playing with the waist band of my panties. He slowly put his finger underneath the waistband teasing me. I moaned with pleasure into his mouth.

He moved his hand to my hip bone and grabbed the waistband of my panties. He began to tug them down.

As I felt them start to slip down my thighs I see car lights coming from the side of the house meaning my parents just pulled into the driveway.

I grabbed Harry's hand to stop him. His eyes met mine and he realized that someone was home.

"Shit." He sighed.

He removed his hand so that my dress fell back down to cover me. We both stood there in silence trying to catch our breath.

"You better go." I finally said.

Harry looked sad and cute all at the same time. His curls a bit messy and sweaty from our heated moment. I swiped the curls from his face so I had a clear view of his eyes.

"You're right. We'll have to continue this later." He said winking at me.

He came in close and pecked my lips.

"Goodnight Becks." Harry said while heading back towards the beach.

"Goodnight Styles." I said waving goodbye.

I watched until he was out of view then went inside my apartment.

What have you gotten yourself into Becca, I think to myself smiling before jumping onto my bed and passing out from exhaustion after the eventful day I had.