Chapter 17:

I try counting sheep, but my mind keeps wondering to Harry. 

I picture his plump lips brushing mine. My finger trails to my lips and lightly touches them. I can still feel his lingering kiss if I remember hard enough.

I then trace my finger to my neck where I remember his lips sucking softly on my skin. Goosebumps form as I caress the crook of my neck.

I then travel to my chest. I think of Harry's firm, but soft hands squeezing and kneading them to fill me with pleasure. I find my hands replicating his touch.

My back arches with the sensation. I then trail down lower to my belly button, I think of Harry's defined abs and imagine I am touching them. I picture the sweat dripping down them after a tough workout.

My thoughts then travel to his hip bones. They trail down acting as a pathway almost to his member. I have always had a thing for hip bones, I don't know why but they really turn me on.

I bring my finger up to my mouth and suck on it to get it wet. I picture them as Harry's fingers. I then travel down to my core and slide my panties to the side.

My fingers lightly touch my clit and my hips instantly raise. My heart rate increases as my finger gets closer to my core.

I tease myself until I can't take it anymore and slide my fingers into my core. I pump in and out slowly as I think of Harry's ringlets brushing up against my forehead.

My stomach begins to heat up. A tingling sensation is building.

I quicken my speed and picture Harry hovering above me thrusting into me with each pump of my finger.

I start to whimper. I can't take the sight of Harry's beautiful figure above me, the sight is too much.

My stomach explodes into millions of butterflies and I scream into a pillow in ecstasy.

As I come down from my high I can't stop smiling as I think of what Harry would of thought of this. I giggle a bit as I'm sure he would of rather been here in person than in my imagination. 

I suddenly feel exhausted and think I am ready for bed.

As I close my eyes all I can think is: Harry Styles, I hope your ready for all this.