Meet The Parents(Finally Right?)

Kaitlyns Pov

According to Seth we were almost to his parents house. I sat in the back with Aj because Dean was driving but Seth had to give him directions.

"It was sweet of your parents to let us all stay over this week.",Aj said smiling

"Yeah they love having people over.",Seth said and chuckled

"Who's all going to be there?", I said leaning over the back of his chair.

"Umm My Mom, My Dad, My brother, and My favorite little cousin",Seth said quickly looking back at me and kissing my nose.I giggled.

"Ugh save the lovey-dovey stuff till we get out the car!",Dean groaned

"Your just jealous cause you can't kiss you girlfriend right now.", I said and Seth agreed

"Awwww stop talking about it....I've been wanting lunatic lips for a while",Aj said and frowned. Dean smirked at her through the mirror

"Dude hit a right at this light and go it to the neighborhood.", Seth told Dean. He did exactly as he was told.

I looked back to make sure Everyone else was behind us as we made it into a neighborhood of beautiful houses.

"It's house 307", Seth said and as soon as he said that I became extremely nervous. Then we made it house 307.
I looked at Aj and she touched my shoulder and whispered,"You'll be fine. They'll love you." She smiled and we got out the car. Seth hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek.

"Don't be nervous.", He said and smiled at me.

We got our bags out and We walked to the front door. Seth knocked and we didn't wait long till a man who looked a lot like Seth opened the door.

"Bro!!"Seth said. Oh that must be his brother.

"Colby!", The man said and they hugged.

"Guys this is my brother, Marcos.", Seth said

" These are my friends. Jon and his girlfriend Aj.", He said pointing at Dean and Aj

"Joe and his girlfriend Layla", He continued.

"Saraya and her Boyfriend Corey", he went on.

"And this is my girlfriend, Celeste.",He finally got to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"It's great to finally meet you.", He said as we shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you too", I said and smiled.

"Come on in, you guys.", he said motioning for us to come inside. We did exactly that and I looked around and they had a beautiful place.

"MOM!!! DAD!!! ALLY!!!",Seth's brother yelled

"I'm in the kitchen..you don't have I yell dumb face.", a young teenaged girl said walking out of the kitchen and her face lit up when she look at us.

"COLBY!!!!", She yelled and ran to hug Seth.

"Hahaha How's it going future diva.", He said chuckling and put her down

"Great except I have to hang out with this idiot", she said and pointed at Seth's Brother.

"Hey!", he said and through a pillow out her.

"Guys this if my favorite baby cousin, Ally", Seth said.

"Ally these are my friends...", Seth started.

"Dean Ambrose, Aj Lee, Roman Reigns, Layla, Paige, Corey Graves, and of course Kaitlyn", she said proudly

"Wow!", Aj said

"I'm a big fan....being a WWE diva is my dream.", she said smiling.

"So....which ones the lucky lady.", She Asked

"This one.." he said smiling as her grabbed my hand.

"OMG I TOTALLY SHIP YOU GUYS.... THE TWO TONED COUPLE IS REAL!!", She said and starting jumping up and down.

"Hahaha nice to meet you Ally. I'm well you know who I am but you can call me Celeste. You're really pretty.", I said her. She was kinda short about 5". She had brunette hair like Seth's that went down below her chest. She wore a lot of black. She was wearing chucks. She also had glasses on.

"Thanks. You're very pretty too.", She replied and smiled. She had a pretty smile.

"Sweetheart what's up?", A short brunette woman said coming down the stairs. That must be his mom

"Colby!!!", she said and hugged him.

"Hey Mom! I've missed you", Seth said

" Ive missed my little wrestler too.", she said pinching his cheeks.

"Mom!" He groaned. We all laughed.

" Mom these are my friends. Well you know Jon and Joe already. This is Aj, Jon's girlfriend. Layla, Joe's girlfriend.
Corey and Paige.", He started.

"So nice to meet you sweeties.", She said

"And this is Celeste.", Seth said grabbing my hands.

She instantly hugged me and said, "It's so nice to finally meet you....Welcome to the family Honey."

"It's great to meet you to Mrs. Lopez.", I said as we released from the hug

"Please call me Jacey.",She said

"Honeybun...Get down here.", She yelled. Soon enough a tall man who looked like an older version of Seth came down the stairs.

"Colby... My boy!", He said as he and Seth hugged. He introduced everyone to his dad.

"So nice to meet you sweetie. Tell me if Colby ever does something stupid.", He said and Seth laughed.

"Yeah right....Im perfect.", He said smiling

"No your not", they all said together and his smile faded.

"Awwww I think you perfect.", I said kissing his cheek.

"Thanks Hun.",He said

"Awwww!", Ally said jumping up and down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok ok.....It took forever for meet to write this chapter and update this book. Many apologies and I didn't want to give off to much information about Colby so I didn't seems like he had a bad Valentines Day. Next update should be up by Friday.

-Jade