Water Parks and Bitchy Summers Part 2

Kaitlyn's Pov

We were all staying at Layla's house in Florida and it was pretty big.Its had 6 bedrooms,5 Bathrooms, a huge kitchen and a pool in the back.Us girls were getting ready in one room and the guys were in another.

I was in the closet cause I couldn't decide which bathing suit I wanted to wear so I asked the girls for thier opinion.

First I came out in a neon green two piece bikini.

"Do you guys like this one?",i asked

"Umm it's pretty but it's doesn't seem like you.",Aj said

"Yeah I Agree.", Layla added while paige nodded

"Ok", I said while going back into the closet changing into a two piece with a blue top with white stripes on one side and just blue on the other and a blue with white stripes bottom.

I came out and said,"What about this one?"

Layla smiled and said,"ummm I like it but it still dosent seem like you but can I wear it? "

We all laughed and I said,"yeah layla you can wear this one after I take it off and change." I walked back into the closet and put on a black two piece bikini with studs along the hem of the top.

"Ok, Do you guys like this one?", I said

They all smiled and said , "You look awesome."

"Finally," I replied handing layla the other bikini. She eagerly grabbed it and went in the bathroom to change.

"Your bathing suit looks cute spidermonkey",i said and smiled

A.j was wearing a batman theme bikini and paige was wear a black bikini top with a polka dot see through top and black shorts

"Who died paige",aj said looking at her

"No one yet, but your about to",she said and smirked. I laughed

"Sorry but you just looks so dark",aj said

Layla came out

"Omg you look hot", i said

"Obviously my boobs don't look at good as yours but I luv it",she said

"Of course not kaitlyns boobs are melons"aj said and they started laughing

"Ha ha ha shut up", i said grabbing a pair of jeans and a fishnet shirt and put it on over my bathing suit.

Aj put on a love bites crop top and black shorts over her bathing suit.

Layla put a white sundress over hers and paige just stayed like that.

As we all grabbed a bag to put out stuff in the guys came down and knocked on the door.

Layla sang"come in"

Seth's Pov

"Damn!" I said when I looked my gorgeous girlfriend. She laughed and lightly punched me.

"Hey baby, can you grab our towels and put it in that black and red bag.",Kaitlyn asked me

"Sure babe" I said right before I did exactly what she said and then I asked," Do you need me to help you pack?"

"Nah babe I got everything thanks though my little architect." She said then quickly kissed me then putting our clothes,sunblock,wallets, and sunglasses in the bag.

Deans Pov

"Babe we packed?" I asked aj as I wrapped my hands around her waist. She giggled.

"Yeah everything except I can't find our sunblock." She said as she pushed my hands away and started frantically looking around.