Triple Threat?

Kaitlyn's Pov

It's been about two weeks since the skydiving incident and Seth and I have been still on cloud 9. So happy me. Tonight I'm meeting up with Stephanie before raw to talk about Night Of Champions.

I'm walking down the hallway scrolling through twitter on my phone until I fell with a Hugh thud. I looked up to see Eva Marie. Ugh why me?

"UGH! Watch where you're going porky",Eva yelled and rolled her eyes.

I scoffed,got up and said," I would watch what you say I don't have a problem breaking your jaw!"

"Ooh starting to act like your boyfriend,who's probably the only reason you are still part of this company. I could easily take him and that title from you." She said and flipped her hair over her shoulder.

I smirked trying to hold in my laughter,"You joking, right? Eva the only thing you are, is a pretty face but trust me you won't last long in this company relying on looks. You don't know how to wrestle and you have a bad attitude."

Eva was about to talk but was interrupted by the three voices behind me.

"Is there a problem here, Kaitlyn?",Brie said walking up to us

"Eva....If you think you can be a divas champion relying on your "assets" you're gonna have a rude awakening", Nikki added

"Yeah this company is our lives. Some of us have worked our whole lives to get here. We have busted our asses for years and the fact that you think beauty equals talent is a problem. You don't even wanna be a diva! You just wanna be famous!",Aj snapped.

Eva scoffed and said,"whatever
love ya bitches! Bye porky!" She said walking away.

"UGH!!! That bitch.",I said.

"It's cool Kait. Don't let her bother you. I guarantee in a year she won't be here.", Brie said.

"Yeah don't let her kill your mojo.", Nikki added

"Thanks guys! Well I gotta go meet up with Stephanie. Catch you guys in catering?", I said

"I'm actually heading talk to Stephanie right now too.",Aj said. Great!

"Well yeah we will probably be in catering. Bye girlies!",Nikki said.

"Let's go Kaity-Cakes!",Aj said grabbing my arm and pulling me.

We got to Stephanie's office and knocked. Soon enough the door opened and Hunter let us in.

"Hi Bosses", Aj said skipping in with me following and smiling at them.

"Please have a seat. We are actually waiting in someone else.",Stephanie said

"Who?", I asked

"Why?",Aj asked

"We'll I guess  I can start telling you guys. At Night of Champions Kaitlyn will be defending her championship in a triple threat match against you and a surprise diva who is coming up from NXT.",Stephanie explained. Just when I was about to open my mouth to speak we heard a knock at the door.

"Come in", Stephanie said.

"No Way!",I said while me and aj smiled wide.

"Girls meet your opponent at Night of Champions, Paige", Stephanie announced.