Pancakes,Makeup, and Surprises

Monday Morning

Seth's Pov

We all got on a flight yesterday to the next city which was Chicago, Illinois. Me and Kaitlyn thought about staying at punks place because it is her brother but we decided after what happened that we should just stay at the hotel with the others.

I woke up and looked to my side and saw that Cel was still asleep. She looks so beautiful.I started playing with her hair and then she moved and I pretended I was asleep.

Kaitlyn's POV

I was asleep until I felt something touching my hair. I woke up and saw Seth shut his eyes and pretended he was asleep.

I sighed and said,"Colby Lopez",knowing he hates his real name,"I know you're awake if you don't open your eyes I'll push you off the bed!"

He smirked and said,"No you won't you love me too much"

I chuckled and then pushed him off the bed

"OWWW!", He said as he hit the ground.

"Love you!", I said and smirked then I looked at him and started laughing until he pulled me off the bed and I fell too.

He chuckled and said,"Love you too."

I smiled and kiss him until my phone rang.It was Aj.

Text Message:

Aj: Hey Katie Kaboom. We're all heading to IHOP for some breakfast wanna come?

Me: Ooooh Pancakes!!! I'm coming and Seth is too. See you downstairs in 20.

Aj: Lol! Ok WUV U!!!!!!!

Katie: WUVS YOU TOO Pikachu!

End Of Message

Seth's POV

"Come on!!" Kaitlyn said all of a sudden

"What?", I said confused

"Get dressed!" She replied and walked to the bathroom

"For what?!?!", I yelled

"We're going to IHOP with the gang." She replied

"I don't remember agreeing to that." I said sarcastically

" I agreed for you now let's go. Get Dressed!" She said as she grab my arm and pulled me to the closet. She grabbed a Green Day Crop Top,Black Ripped Jeans,Black Converse and a Black Jean Jacket,then went to the bathroom to get dressed.

I sighed and chuckled,"God I love her."

I grabbed a Plain white V-neck,Jeans,a pair of Black Adidas and a Black shield jacket.I just changed in the room then I went to the bathroom and Kaitlyn was dressed and curling her hair.

I smiled and said,"Hey Beautiful." Then I hugged her waist.

" Seth be careful if I drop this and burn you it'll be your fault Babe.", she said looking at me through the mirror

"I don't care I'm still gonna hug you cause I love you!" She smiled at me through the mirror. Then she finished her hair and grabbed her makeup bag.

"You know you don't need that." I said while grabbing my hair brush and brushing my hair into a bun.

"It makes me look better." She said and shrugged.

"No.You look better without it" I said finishing my bun.

"Do you want me to just not wear any?" She looked at me and asked

" Yeah I kinda don't. Just don't just this once for me." I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Fine I won't wear any.",She said as she put her makeup away.

We put on our jackets and walked out the bathroom.I grabbed my phone, my wallet and my keys while kaitlyn grabbed her clutch,the room key and her phone. We walked out the door and I grabbed her hands after she put her phone in her pocket and the room key in her clutch.

Kaitlyn's Pov

We walked down and saw Aj,Dean,Roman,and Layla. Aj saw us first and ran to hug me.

She jumped down and said," Hi Katie. Hi Colby."

Seth groaned and said," Hi April."

"Hahaha you really love annoying him don't you pikachu.", I said while laughing

"Yeah a little but i still don't know why he doesn't like his name it's an adorable name. Right Colby?", Aj said and smiled

"Yeah I guess", he said and sighed," I just don't feel like a Colby,"

"He dosent look like a Colby either.", Dean said as he walked up to us.

"Well aren't you nosey Ambrose?", I asked

"Maybe but you guys weren't exactly quiet you know." He replied

"Well we're just waiting on paige.",Aj said grabbing Dean's hand.

"Yeah Aj I just called her and she said she's on her way down with someone who she asked to come with us.", Layla said as she and roman walked up holding hands.

'Wow everyone's holding hands' I thought.

"She didn't tell you who it was?", Seth asked

"No she didn't she said it was a surprise." Layla replied and shrugged her shoulders.

Then we heard the elevator ding and Paige came out holding hands with someone.

"Oh My God!", Me Layla and Aj said so surprised.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok here it is I promised a couple if you a chapter today and I made it.

Comment who you think the person is and next update will be up Thursday. Pinky Promise.

Thanks to all the people who are constantly reading this book and voting you guys are really awesome.

Love you guys!

-Jade