Rough Landings

Marcos Pov

I landed on my feet as I reached the ground and I waited for everyone else to land. Soon I heard a deafening scream and Leighla hit the ground. I ran I help her up.

"Don't touch me!", She yelled before she got up and tried to get the parachute off.

Soon Dean hit the ground hard and Aj wasn't far after. Then Roman And Layla hit the ground together. About 5 minutes after I heard two screams. Celeste hit the ground landing on her hands and knees. Ally barely landed on her feet.

"I CANT GET OUT OF THIS PSYCHOTIC PARACHUTE.", Leighla yelled practically fighting with the parachute.

"There's a latch in front, smartness", Ally said trying not the laugh.

"That was insane!",Celeste said

"I know!", Ally said

"We just jumped out of a plane!", Celeste said.

"I know! But now I'm hungry.", Ally replied and I laughed.

"Ugh stupid thing!", Leighla said as she finally got the parachute off.

"You alright there Leighla.", Ally said and Celeste laughed.

"IM GONNA KILL YOU!", Leighla yelled as she ran at Ally.
She tried to hit her but Ally ducked a punched her knocking her out.

"Umm sorry too much wrist.", Ally said

We heard two yells and a big splash in the big lake next to us.
It was Seth and Corey. We all started laughing. The landed near the middle of lake near a Tuna boat.

Monday Night Raw

Kaitlyn's Pov

We were backstage in catering. We brought Ally with us so she could meet everyone.

We were telling Natalya, The Bellas, John, Bryan, Naomi, Cameron, The Usos, and TJ about the skydiving.

"So you guys really jumped out of an airplane?", Nikki asked us.

"Some jumped. Some were pushed.", Dean said looking at Ally.

"Hey Ally did the right thing if she hadn't pushed you I still be in the helicopter.", Aj said and we all laughed.

"Me and Corey knocked our pilot out the plane.", Seth said

"WHAT?", We all said except for Corey.

"Long story. But we had to share a parachute and we landed in a lake.", Corey said

"We swam until we were rescued by a tuna boat.", Seth said.

"Did you bring us some tuna?",Brie asked and we all laughed.

Wow great day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's so short. I'll try to update againsoon.