Skydiving. Pt 2

Kaitlyn's Pov

We boarded the helicopter all suited. I looked at Ally and she was basically staring a hole into Leighla's soul.

I moved to sit next to her. I placed my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me.

"What's going on? Why do you guys hate Leighla.", I whispered to her

"Leighla and Seth dated for over 8 years. Then she cheated on Seth and he was devasted. Then he moved on and broke up with her. Then she was furious and posted his nudes all over the internet and threw all my favorite video games I let her borrow in the Iowa river. She crazy. Insane. A Bitch.", Ally explained.

"Wow that's crazy", I said

"Ok we are at a altitude of about 7,000 feet. If you guys are going to jump do it now.", the pilot says.

"Ok here guys.", Marcos said as he handed everyone parachutes and goggles.

"Ok I'll go first.", Marcos said an with no hesitation he jumped.

"I'll go next if Seth jumps with me.", Leighla said extending her hand.

"Not a chance.", Seth said

I saw Ally smirk and go up to Leighla.

"I'll jump with you", Ally said as they stood at the ledge of the helicopter.

"No way am I jumping with you.", Leighla said in a snarky tone.

"You don't have to.", I said as I shoved her off the helicopter.

"Katie!", Seth yelled.

"She'll be fine she has a parachute.", I said and he smiled.

"Ok Aj you wanna go now.", Dean asked.

"No I can't do it. It's to high.",Aj said scared out her mind.

"I know how to make her jump.", Ally said

"No chance she's been afraid of heights ever since she was....OMG!", Dean yelled as he got shoved of the plane by ally.

"I'm coming Jon! Come on Layla! I love you mom!" She said as she jumped off the plane and dragging Layla with her. Roman ran after Layla. Then Paige shrugged and jumped.

"Well there goes that plan.", Corey sighed

"Ok who's next?", Ally asked

"Ladies first!",Seth said.

"Ok!", I said as we both walked towards the edge of the plane.

"Hold my hand?", I said and she did.

"Ready?", Ally asked

"Shouldn't we count to 3 first?", I replied.

"No. Just scream."

"When?"

"Now!", Then we screamed as we jumped of the plane.

Seth's Pov

"There's only one parachute left.", Corey said.

"Ok I' want it", I said.

"Maybe I want it.", Corey said.Then we started fighting over the parachute.

"Hey stop fighting over the parachute!", The pilot said. He got up and tried to seperate us and we accidentally shoved him of the plane with the parachute.

"Do you realized what we just did?", I asked.

"We just extinguished our pilot!.", Corey said

"No! He has a parachute. You've extinguished us! Dude look for another parachute!", I said.

"Oh look here", I said as I found one.

"There's only one!", Corey said.

"Ok I'll take it and call for help.", I said

"What help are you gonna get? A dive team to locate my corpse?", Corey yelled.

"OMG We're gonna die.We're gonna die.We're gonna die.We're gonna die.We're gonna die.We're gonna die.",I said freaking out

" We are not gonna die!", Corey yelled

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!!!", I screamed.

"What are we gonna do?!", Corey yelled.

Idk! We've got no pilot, we are seven thousand feet in the air, we can't fly this thing, I gotta pee and we gonna die, Corey. I'm gonna die full of pee!", I said still freaking out,

"Look we'll jump together!.", Corey said.

"Uh no no!",I said as I looked down at the ground.

"Why? What's wrong with you?", Corey asked me.

"I'm..I'm afraid alright.", I said trying not to look down.

"You were just about to jump by yourself.",Corey said

"I know but then I looked down, saw how high we are, peed a little bit, now I ain't jumping Corey!",I said

"Oh you're going alright!", Corry said.

"No I'm not! Look we are on E okay? Just jump!", I said.

"Oh I'm jumping and you're coming with me!", Corey said as he hooked our flight suits together. Then we screamed and jumped.