Calm Down!!!!!

Okay this chapter is mature so is your under 16 you should not be reading this but who am I to judge enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seth's Pov

We got back to the hotel and kaitlyn was pissed as hell.

"I can't believe her. all I wanted was to have a nice dinner but no I can't even have that because she never closes her legs. SHE MAKES ME SO MAD.",kaitlyn yelled pacing around the room.

"Baby calm down",i said calmly.

"How can I calm down.NOT ONLY WAS SHE FLIRTING WITH JOHN BUT SHE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU AND NO ONE MESSES WITH

MY MAN AND IM GONNA RIP THOSE STUPID BLONDE EXTEN......",she said but being cut off by Me kissing her passionately it caught her by surprise but she quickly kissed back.

They broke the kiss and started breathing heavy and look into each other eyes.

"Katie, you don't have to worry about summer I love YOU and no one else and no one especially summer is gonna change that." I said before I kissed her again.

"I...Love....You..Too",she said between kisses.

Kaitlyn's Pov

I wrap my legs around Seth without breaking the kiss and he carries me into the bed room.He lays me down on the bed and starts kissing my neck leaving small hickies.

He stops for a minute and asks "are you sure we are ready for this",knowing that we've only been dating for a couple of weeks.

I sighed and said" I'm positive"

He then smiled and continued kissing me then I grabbed his dress shirt and began unbuttoning it and threw It on the floor.

He started grabbing the hem of my dress and pulled it off. He then started kisses down my body reaching my sweet spot. He came back up to me and I unbuckled his belt and took his pants off.

He moved his hands behind My back and unclipped my bra. He threw the bra off the bed and pulled back, his eyes filled with lust at the sight of her bare chest. She felt shy under his gaze.

"Damn, You're gorgeous He uttered, as he admired my curves. My face heated up as I him completely expose my He took the time to admire every curve on my body, kissing every inch of my body. I loved the soft gentle kisses he left, moaning some here and there.

"I'd like to see more of you now." She blushed. He blushed slightly but nodded. He let her take off his boxers, exposing him to her. Her eyes widened at the size of his member.

She pulled him in for another kiss, sliding her hands all around his body. He felt amazing under her hands. He pulled back for a sec.Hold on." He said, kissing her palms before getting up and slipping on a condom.

"You've had that around?" She asked, causing him blush as he looked embarrassed

"Um dean kept giving me some just in case thank god he did",he said

I laughed and said," he's such a idiot"

He brought himself back to the bed and propped himself between her legs.

"Are you ready?",He asked her, wanting to make sure she was absolutely comfortable.

"I'm ready for you. I want you." I answered. The two started to engage in the lover's tango. Both moved together in harmony, taking it slow and enjoying each other's body.

We were covered in sweat as they got closer to the edge. The room filled with moans from me as Seth picked up the pace.

He collapsed next me as we both breathed heavily at our first full sexual interaction together. I cuddled him as he wrapped an arm around her.

"I love you." I said.

Seth looked over at her, a loving smile on his face. "I love you too,but promise me you won't let the blonde whore ruin what we have."

I laughed and said ," Never"