Boyfriend and Girlfriend?

Kaitlyn's pov

Seth walked back into the room breathing hard and a funny look on his face.

"Hey,can I talk to kaitlyn" he told roman

"Sure,go ahead 'talk' to Kaitlyn" Roman said in a smart ass way.

"In private!" Seth said while grabbing roman and pushing him out the door and locked it.

Seth's Pov

I grabbed Kaitlyn and said" so urm

can I....umm ask you something?

"Sure" she said quickly

"Well....we've been friends for a long time right?",I said.

"Of course the best of friends" She said and smiled.

"Well.. I urm kinda wanna be more than that.See Kaitlyn ever since I first laid eyes on you I just knew you were the one it's kinda like that love at first sight thing ... urm."

Kaitlyn's Pov

I crashed my lips into his passionately.At first he was kinda shocked but quickly kissed back.We stayed like that for a couple seconds.

"So... is that a yes?"he said while chuckling.

"Ok 1.yes I would love to and 2. You talk way to much"I said right before kissing him again.

Then all of a sudden the door crashes it and to our surprise we see Roman Dean and A.J on the floor.

Seth's Pov

"You've got to be kidding me right and how did Aj get into this" I asked.

"I was looking for kaitlyn and they told me everything and we were totally not eavesdropping"she said confidently.

"Way to ruin it aj"dean said

"Anyway so is it a two toned couple"roman said trying to sound as much as Aj as he could not doing very well.

"Yep I guess you could say that"Kaitlyn said smiling at me.

"Ooh the Hybrid and The Architect.It sound so cute I could throw up."aj said creepily

"Lovely aj" I said digusted and a little creeped out.

"You know it actually does have a ring I it

'The Hybrid and The Architect'."Kaitlyn said and we both smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok A couple things I want to say guys

1st. Thanks to all the people that read this book.Thank you for all the support.

2nd.This is actually my first book so I apologies if it's kinda crappy

3rd.i will be updating hopefully every

Saturday cuz stupid school keeps me busy so thank you guys and Believe In The Shield!