Double Date Gone Bad

Hey guys! im sorry I haven't Been updating lately. I take wrestling classes and summer curriculum not not summer school it's extra classes so anyway back to the case.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Smackdown-

Kaitlyns Pov

I was walking backstage to get a bottle of water when I ran into Nikki.

"Hey Katie!",she screamed while hugging me," I haven't seen you in a while. We should hang out"

"Yeah that sounds like fun Nicole but are those cameras gonna come to?" I said sarcastically.

"Ummmmm..... Anyway," she said avoiding the answer which we all knew"Oooh I know let's double date me,John,you,and Seth. We can go to Chilis!"

"Ummmm if I can get my nerd of a boyfriend to come, it'll be fun",i said

"Okay, you go talk to Seth and then text me what he says,k?" she said then smiled.

"Totally,textya later",i said. I gave Nicole a hug then when to the locker room to find Seth.

Seth's Pov

I was in the locker room talking to roman and dean about our matches at extreme rules till Kaitlyn comes running through the door and stops to try and catch her breath.

"Hey guess what?",she said smiling

"Uh,Roman and Dean are really aliens trying to suck our brains out!" I said trying not to laugh afterwards.

"NO,Well never mind.Dean,

Roman,Out."she said

"Man I always have to leave the room come on Dean we aren't wanted",Roman said trying to look sad and moppy.

They left and Kaitlyn close the door.

"Okay so how do you feel about Double Dates?"

"Kaitlyn? You're not trying to drag me on a double date are you."I said figuring what she was trying to say

"Maybe" she said

"Kait?" I said, "Don't try to avoid the subject."

"Ok fine.

NicoleAskedMeAndYouToGoOnADateWithHerAndJohn."she said in one breath.

"Awwww I don't wanna" i said pouting.

"Come on please for me"she said while sitting on my lap.

" You know I can't say no to you. I said giving in.She smiled then kissed me.

"But you owe me" i said breaking the kiss for a moment.

"Deal",she said then kissed me again.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT

Seth's Pov

We were getting ready to go to meet up with John and Nikki. I've been waiting downstairs for 15 minutes.

"Come on Kaitlyn we're gonna be L...." I said before turning around to see Kaitlyn and my jaw dropped.

She was wearing a black strapless dress with nude heel and her hair down in beautiful curls with subtle pink lipstick and a little black eyeliner and mascara.

"You look........Beautiful." i said not able to take my eyes off of her.

Kaitlyns pov

"Well you don't look so bad yourself." I said while walking down the stairs not able to look away from seth. He was wearing a black suit with his hair slick back into a bun,Typical Seth but he still looks hot

"Ready to go?",he said smiling extending his arm out.

"Yep!",I said while I grabbed his arm and we walked out the door.

Later at the restaurant we order our food and we were all laughing and talking.

"Have you heard about summer lately?" Nicole said

"No what happend?" I asked

"Yeah I haven't even heard anything." seth added

"So summer like goes around and constantly flirts with all the guys. She even flirted with John but I shut her down real quick" Nikki said while looking at john then back at me,"so then she flirted with Bryan and brie went off it was hilarious"

"Yep typical brie" John added while chuckling.

"I'm surprised she didn't beat the crap out of her" Seth said sounding shocked.

"Oh Damn!" Nikki said looking in another direction, "speak of the devil"

We all turned to see summer walking in and spotting us.

"Please don't come over here!",i said knowing she was gonna come over to us.

"Hey you guys",summer said with her fake innocent self

"Hi summer no offense but why are you here?" Nicole said sounding a bit annoyed.

"Oh I came to get something I left here yesterday.",she said

"You guys look great", summer said touching Seth's arm before he quickly moved it."Have you been working out seth"

"You know summer I'd appreciate it if you'd stop flirting with other girls men it's obnoxious." I said strictly while glaring at her. then Seth put his hand on my leg as if telling me to calm down.

"I wasn't flirting" summer said back trying to sound innocent

"Bullshit you just sat there flirting with John and Seth summer" Nicole snapped back

"No I didn't " summer said thinking we are buying her crap but none of us are.

"Umm yea u did but you know what summer that's why everybody thinks

that your a slut."i said before she slapped me and I got so pissed I got up from the table and punched her squared it the face and then Nicole attacked her and John and Seth tried to break it up until we were escorted out of the restaurant.