|𝐅 𝐈 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍|

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐄𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇,” Gojo slipped the bottle from her hands, making her whine childishly. With flushed cheeks, Y/n leaned her head back on the plush couch, her bottom lip sticking out in a pout.

“Satoru!” She huffed, blindly reaching out for him. She sat up when she didn’t feel him beside her anymore, lazily turning her head to the kitchen. “Satoru?”

“I’m right here,” He said, coming back from the bedroom with a blanket draped over his arm.

“Oh. Are you going to sleep?” She asked, rubbing her eyes.

“No. You are,” He said, placing the blanket around her shoulders.

“I’m not tired,” She giggled drunkenly.

“You still-”

His words were cut off by Y/n’s phone ringing. She leaned forward and grabbed it before he could, not bothering to look at the caller ID before answering. She never did.

“Hello?”

“Y/n,”

Immediately, she began to sober up. She sat straighter, eyebrows furrowing together. “Sho? What’s the matter?”

“It’s your mother.”

Y/n jumped out of the car, making Gojo jog after her as she sprinted up the stairs to her childhood home. She burst through the gates, not caring about the sound waking the others in the dead night. She didn’t bother removing her shoes before racing through the halls. She grabbed the door and slid it open quickly, making it bang as it hit the frame.

She stared down with wide eyes, eyebrows knitting together with worry as she saw her mother on the ground. Sho calmed down after seeing his sister’s face standing in the doorway. Gojo appeared behind her, his lips tugging in a frown. The older woman was laid out on a futon, an IV connected into her arm, and a blindfold over her eyes.

“Take your shoes off, Y/n. And be careful. Her serpents are more active,” Sho said quietly, as to not wake anyone else she already might have. She fumbled to kick her shoes off before entering the room, the snakes moving out of her way as she did. She got on her knees beside her mother, reaching for her hand, wincing at how cold she felt.

“What...what happened?” She asked, looking at her brother. Sho shook his head and raked a hand through his light hair.

“I don’t know. I was out today, and when I came back, the nurses told me she collapsed,” He said.

“Was she attacked?” Gojo asked, resting his arm on his knee as he sat beside her.

“There aren’t any signs of a struggle in the house, but then again, Juno is older--”