|𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐍 𝐈 𝐍 𝐄|•|𝐅 𝐈 𝐍 𝐀 𝐋|

DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE CREATOR OF JJK IS ON A HAITUS FOR MEDICAL REASONS, THE MANGA HAS PAUSED SOON AFTER THE EVENTS OF SHIYUBA

BECAUSE OF THIS, ANYTHING FROM THIS POINT ON WILL NOT BE CANON.

THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN MANGA SPOILERS. IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP, PLEASE READ THE REST OF THE MANGA BEFORE CONTINUING.

ENJOY THE FINAL CHAPTER.

Her eyes snapped open.

Her body jolted on the bed, a soft gasp passing her parted lips. She felt her heart thumping against her chest, and she could hear it in her ears. Her fingers twitched at her sides. Her eyes were wide, staring up at the ceiling above her.

The sheets were soft under her body, brushing along her bare legs and arms. Sunlight poked through the curtains, casting a yellow light on the ceiling. She heard a small click before a soft creak. She slowly sat up as the door opened.

A head of h/c bounced into the room. Her eyes widened. Her breath hitched in her throat.

“Good morning, Mommy!”

A pair of bright e/c eyes popped in front of her, followed by a wide smile. Her lips parted in shock as he climbed on the bed, jumping on the other side of the bed. He grabbed the red blanket there and snuggled under it, nuzzling his face into the fabric. He cracked an eye open to look at her. He sat up.

“Mommy? Is something wrong?” He asked, crawling towards her. He sat on his knees in front of her, tilting his head at her.

“I-Isamu?” She whispered, tears brimming at the corners of her eyes.

“Did you have a bad dream?” He asked, scooting closer.

She hesitantly raised her hand. She could see how badly she was shaking. She reached out and brushed her fingers along his cheek. This...couldn't be real, right? But...she could feel him. He was real. She grabbed him and pulled him into her chest, wrapping her arms around him tightly.

“Mommy!” He giggled, snuggling into her chest.

“A-are you alright?” She whispered, her voice wavering as tears fell over her cheeks.

“I’m okay!” He said, wiggling from her arms. His smile faded at the sight of her puffy eyes and wet cheeks. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying, Mommy?”

She quickly wiped her cheeks. “I-I just had a bad dream! Th-That’s all!”

“Do you wanna play outside? I always feel better when I do!” He said, taking her hand. He slid from the bed and pulled her along with him. Y/n glanced in the mirror hanging on the back of the closet doors.

Her fair s/c skin was spotless. Both hues of e/c stared back at her. Her exposed arms from the tank top she wore were bare. Her hair fell to frame her face.